Will Allah send us in hell because of this. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Hey c'mon every time you reply to my post you say something strange.
As far i know Allah did not give anyone the ability to see inside peoples heart.
Do you really think i believe in idiot khabees mirza gulam ahmed qadiyani.

come up again with some logical facts from quran or hadith ok.

If a person die and he i not sure about the characterristics of Allah he will die in the state of NIFAQ. I am not sure about the hadith but i have read it.

zedbj

From the video

Allah ask human unconditionally to think and now we are told no to go deep into qadr. Not to think.

If he want us to follow blindly than thats what i am doing than why he asking me to think. I do not have problem if he do not ask me to think because i am already following blindly and i am happy with it.

Hmm so qadr is Fuzzy logic.

I am not ulema in this issue, but I have simple analogy why we shall not go too deep into unseen (ghayb) issue like qadr. Don't go far, just look at our own body which consists of tissue, cells and so on. There thousands and millions of intelligent human beings in this world try find what is the cause at this an that diseases. They dwell into molecular level, yet still thousands and millions of mystery not resolved by scientists. So, this is human adventure in 'seen' or physical world i.e. our own physical body, yet more mystery still undiscovered. I cant imagine if we want to dwell into unseen or non-physical thing, we would could easily loss in our adventure. Therefore we need guide by Allah if we want to dwell in unseen world. Since Allah only gave us very limited knowledge in this, we shall accept Allah's command to accept it as it is by not dwell too deep.

thanks.

Mustafa2187

Will Allah forgive me ?

For example .

I converted to Islam . I was bron in society that music was the first thing that we all live with . Going to clubs , dating , drinking , living life to the fullest. Now i converted to ISlam with the main concept that inside i got to believe that there was one God and that there is not son or nothing else but God and the angels. As well i understood that indeed it seem clear to me and logical that Muhammad (peace be upon him ) was the last prophet . People ask me what mde you to convert to ISlam , why you did it ? i only can say that it all began inside my heart . A strong believe that there was One and only God and nothing else more worthy to worship but that Almighty God . I did not took the chance to learn all the basic things about Islam just believe that there is one God and that it seems clear to me inside that i should foolow this way . I believe that this is the right way . Then read the quran for weeks , I went to the mosque to find morei nformation . That day after Isha prayer i converted to ISlam. IT was like a new begining for me . At the first i knew some rules , not drinking , not clubs , not party , not dating , not bad music , not bad movies , not to all the bad things i knew what was haram and halal . However God knows me and by the time it passed months after months i kept my self pure as i started but then the test begun . I falied more than 50 times over major sins . Now i feel all the time i wake up so a shamed of my self . Sometimes i wish i could stop breathing and not live so this way i would not fail again and again . I gotten weaker than ever i thought . I keep asking my self if there is a way and i asked God so many times to forgive me and i feel like how could i face him on prayer when i do wrong i feel so hypocrite . I know there is a solution but i cant find it , I just hope God forgives me and guide me to the point where i can see for my self the way that could stop falling .

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Allah had given us limited knowledge i believe it but to what extent i dont know?

Thats why human are keep going to discover this world. Because they did not think about it yet that "Allah gave them limited knowledge".

Mustafa2187

Would Allah forgive me ?

For example .

I converted to Islam . I was born in society that music was the first thing that we all live with . Going to clubs , dating , drinking , living life to the fullest. Now i converted to ISlam with the main concept that inside i got to believe that there was one God and that there is not son or nothing else but God and the angels. As well i understood that indeed it seem clear to me and logical that Muhammad (peace be upon him ) was the last prophet . People ask me what mde you to convert to ISlam , why you did it ? i only can say that it all began inside my heart . A strong believe that there was One and only God and nothing else more worthy to worship but that Almighty God . I did not took the chance to learn all the basic things about Islam just believe that there is one God and that it seems clear to me inside that i should foolow this way . I believe that this is the right way . Then read the quran for weeks , I went to the mosque to find morei nformation . That day after Isha prayer i converted to ISlam. IT was like a new begining for me . At the first i knew some rules , not drinking , not clubs , not party , not dating , not bad music , not bad movies , not to all the bad things i knew what was haram and halal . However God knows me and by the time it passed months after months i kept my self pure as i started but then the test begun . I falied more than 50 times over major sins . Now i feel all the time i wake up so a shamed of my self . Sometimes i wish i could stop breathing and not live so this way i would not fail again and again . I gotten weaker than ever i thought . I keep asking my self if there is a way and i asked God so many times to forgive me and i feel like how could i face him on prayer when i do wrong i feel so hypocrite . I know there is a solution but i cant find it , I just hope God forgives me and guide me to the point where i can see for my self the way that could stop falling .

zedbj

Allah had given us limited knowledge i believe it but to what extent i dont know?

:ma: That is human being ... we don't know what we don't know.. also true that we don't know what we know ... It reflects how small we are this large universe.. subhanallah.:SMILY139:

muharram23

Staff member

Thats why human are keep going to discover this world. Because they did not think about it yet that "Allah gave them limited knowledge".

Salamu alaykum

From your posts, i have realized that you are making fun of ALlah's decree. Just becuause you do not understand something, doesn't feet your brain, doesn't mean it is not correct. Qadr is from Allah and it is ghaib (unknown, unexmplainable) and we can not understand it, but we need to submit to it. If we do not believe in this as it is the 6th pillar of imaan, it can take us out of islaam. Ali r.a was asked about the qadr and he replied "a dark path, so do not go with it" then he was asked again about qadr and he replied "a deep ocean so do not try to cross it" and he was asked again, and he replied "ghaib (secret, unseen) of ALlah so do not try to coprehend it.

How many of us believe that the TV works? All would say that we believe the TV works when we watch it. However, how many of us actually know the detail of the TV? What it is composed of, how with the help of electricity, and all the tiny components it takes to change an electrical pulse into a image on TV. We can also take a car. We know a car works. We sit in it and we drive it and we go where we want. But how many of us know how the car is made, what all has to happen inside the components of the car in order for the car to move?

If we do not understand small things like this, what a person has made, than how can we understand the Qadr and Qadaa (the devine decree, the plan) of ALlah the most High?

Now here is a good explanation of qadr, please watch it.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=40 hadith&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

And please do not try to spread fitnah here. From many of your posts the way you reply seems like as you are here to argue.

Allah knows best

wasalam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Exactly Exactly Exactly same situation. I can say you are not lying. The same situation brother.

Thats is main problem as you said you reverted to Islam that is good thing you have ever done in your life. But the point is you said you just believe it that God is one just believe thats it and i passed this state just blindly believing what i received from perceptions. We need to challenge our faith again to reborn as a Muslim and find the truth.

I am challenging my each and every aqeeda to see what i am? This is self discovery?

muharram23

Staff member
Exactly Exactly Exactly same situation. I can say you are not lying. The same situation brother.

Thats is main problem as you said you reverted to Islam that is good thing you have ever done in your life. But the point is you said you just believe it that God is one just believe thats it and i passed this state just blindly believing what i received from perceptions. We need to challenge our faith again to reborn as a Muslim and find the truth.

I am challenging my each and every aqeeda to see what i am? This is self discovery?

Salamu alaykum

are you talking to me? If yes, i did not understand a thing you just said! Please explain little better.
wasalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
sha587 .I really dont understand what you are trying to show here ,but what u saying about Allah SWT is very dangerous . From your posts I see that you are acting like you are smarter then anyone :astag: It seems to me you dont want to listen what others telling you at all .
I think you need to change your attitude towards your muslim brothers and sisters here and have some respect .

waaleikum salam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
And please do not try to spread fitnah here. From many of your posts the way you reply seems like as you are here to argue.

I am not spreading "Fitnah". The problem i have seen so far is anywhere if someone challenge Muslim's belief they say the same thing like fitnah non-believer. And if i posted anything that is stupid or does not make sense than tell me i will delete it. There is difference between understanding and simply accepting the views. If somebody just accepted it than thats his problem but my cocern is clear understanding.

muharram23

Staff member
I am not spreading "Fitnah". The problem i have seen so far is anywhere if someone challenge Muslim's belief they say the same thing like fitnah non-believer. And if i posted anything that is stupid or does not make sense than tell me i will delete it. There is difference between understanding and simply accepting the views. If somebody just accepted it than thats his problem but my cocern is clear understanding.

Salamu alaykum

do you pray? simple question.

wasalam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I really dont understand what you are trying to show here ,but what u saying about Allah SWT is very dangerous . From your posts I see that you are acting like you are smarter then anyone It seems to me you dont want to listen what others telling you at all .
I think you need to change your attitude towards your muslim brothers and sisters here and have some respect .

Just for Allah sake when i disrespected anyone. Can you tell me. I respect everyone more than myself because i am Jahil or you can say ignorant. I am student and i am learning.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
do you pray? simple question.

Actually i pray only five times in a day.

For me if you can understand

غافل آداب سے سُکانِ زمیں کیسے ہیں !
شوخ و گُستاخ یہ پستی کے مکیں کیسے ہیں !

اس قدر شوخ کہ اللہ سے بھی برہم ہے
تھا جو مسجودِ ملائک یہ وہی آدم ہے ؟
عالمِ کیف ہے دانائے رموزِکم ہے
ہاں ، مگر عجز کے اسرار سے نا محرم ہے

ناز ہے طاقتِ گُفتار پہ انسانوں کو
بات کرنے کا سلیقہ نہیں نادانوں کو

muharram23

Staff member
Actually i pray only five times in a day.

For me if you can understand

غافل آداب سے سُکانِ زمیں کیسے ہیں !
شوخ و گُستاخ یہ پستی کے مکیں کیسے ہیں !

اس قدر شوخ کہ اللہ سے بھی برہم ہے
تھا جو مسجودِ ملائک یہ وہی آدم ہے ؟
عالمِ کیف ہے دانائے رموزِکم ہے
ہاں ، مگر عجز کے اسرار سے نا محرم ہے

ناز ہے طاقتِ گُفتار پہ انسانوں کو
بات کرنے کا سلیقہ نہیں نادانوں کو

salamu alaykum

how many rekaah do you pray for fajr, zuhr, asr, maghrib and isha?

wasalam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Hahahahaha

Ok i think as a student my exams started. Ok here we Go.

Fajr 2,2 sunnah and farz
Zuhar 4,4,2,2
asar 4,4
maghrib 3,2,2
Isha 4,4,2,3,2

and what about juma
juma = 2+zuhar

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Hahahahaha

Fajr 2,2 sunnah and farz
Zuhar 4,4,2,2
asar 4,4
maghrib 3,2,2
Isha 4,4,2,3,2

and what about juma
juma = 2+zuhar

salam aleikum
Frome where did u learn this?

wantobeMumin

On the issue of qada wal qadar i have pondered sleepless nights to come to a conclusion which can at least satisfy me. One of the name of Allah is " Awal" meaning THE VERY FIRST ONE and another of his attributes is "Akhir" THE LAST ONE. Now if one has a little bit knowledge of physics know that what time is.. meaning that it started some how. WE Muslims believe that Allah created every thing thus he created time also. Think about something that has happened, is happening and will happen and u can see that particular system from outside the reference. I may be making it harder to explain but in my head it makes sense that everything has happened already relative to Allah's knowledge. so if from job to home i decided to take a bus, then train instead of taking a cab to reach where i wanted to get. i exhibit a freedom of choice yet i ended up where i had to reach. Off course God had the knowledge of every thing including the choices i made, including the decree of god that i had to reach there no matter what. he knows it because it had happened already and God knew/ knows about it.

I know Its a very immature thinking and needs alot of refinement but sometimes a good logical science helps.

muharram23

Staff member
Hahahahaha

Fajr 2,2 sunnah and farz
Zuhar 4,4,2,2
asar 4,4
maghrib 3,2,2
Isha 4,4,2,3,2

and what about juma
juma = 2+zuhar

Salamu aalaykum

You have to make difference between sunnahs and farz (obligatory)

instead
fajr has 2 farz
zuhr has 4 farz
asr has 4 farz
maghrib has 3 farz
ishaa has 4 farz

These are the once that you will be asked about

everything else you pray besides these are sunnahs (nafilas) extra that you will be rewarded, but are not obligatory.

Now my question is, why do you pray 2 farz for fajr, 4 for zuhr, 4 for asr, 3 for maghrib, and 4 for isha?

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.