Wish me Good Luck

web_knight

spread the peace
Assalmau Alaikom,

Dear Brothers and sisters, I hope you all fine
Please all wish me good luck and pray for me:tti_sister:
as I am going to join the Preacher Preparation Institution, tomorrow
and there will be a screening test before admittance and starting the study after Ramadan.

Jazakom Allahu Khairan,

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Assalmau Alaikom,

Dear Brothers and sisters, I hope you all fine
Please all wish me good luck and pray for me:tti_sister:
as I am going to join the Preacher Preparation Institution, tomorrow
and there will be a screening test before admittance and starting the study after Ramadan.

Jazakom Allahu Khairan,

Wa-alaykuma salam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh,

ok.... insha Allah. may Allah subhana wata'ala makes it easy for u and grants u success in this life and in the hereafter ameen......:) and also i will remebre u in my duas....:)

Salaam,

No good lucks :SMILY129: Nothing happens by chance. I rather say, may Allah make you successful both in this world and the hereafter. Ameen. Be calm, eat and sleep well.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Insha'Allah, you will strive for excellence. The dua's of TTI will be with you. One of the gifts given to us is speech. May Allah subhana talla inspire the words of Truth to utter from your heart.

Do write and share your experience.

web_knight

spread the peace
Assalamu Aleikom,

Dear brothers and sisters THANK YOU all for your nice & encouraging words.
May ALLAH accept from us and keep us all in the utmost state of peace.

Jazakom Allahu Khaira

--spread the peace-- get ready to RAMADAN

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: Don't worry abt the test. I graduated fm this institute myself & the test wasn't difficult at all. Apart fm the Quran u'r supposed to memorize, u'll need to be equipped with some general knowledge . May Allah help u & grant u all the best,Plz let us know how ur test was .:salam2:

boymuh

Hajj please..
Salaam,

No good lucks :SMILY129: Nothing happens by chance. I rather say, may Allah make you successful both in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.
I'm agree with you. Sometimes I forgot that, astaghfirullah. Thanx,
alhamdulillaah.
Aamiin btw..
Wassalaamu'alaikum.