With full of fear....

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

How can the nights be happy, and days be enjoyed? Time is too short and there is no return back. Whenever I think about Jannah and Jahannam, it fears me a lot and gives me some hope too. I do not know where will my end be. It is the most fearing thought.

It has increased by million times after knowing this Hadith of Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam).

"When Allah created paradise and hell, he sent Jibreel (Gabriel) to paradise, saying: 'Go and look at it and the things I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. He then came back and said: 'By your glory, whosoever will hear of it will long to enter it.' So he ordered that it be surrounded by forms of hardship, and said to Jibreel: 'Go back and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went back and found that it was surrounded by forms of hardship. Then he came back and said: 'By your glory, I fear that no-one will enter it.'

Then he sent him to the fire of hell saying, 'Go and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he looked at it and saw that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he came back and said: 'By your glory, whoever hears of it will never try to enter it.' So he ordered that it be surrounded by passions and desires, and said: 'Go and see what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went and looked at it, then came back and said, 'by your glory, I fear that no-one will escape from entering it.'"
(Muslim, Abu Daawood and Imaam Ahmad)

Knowing this truth, how can I complain of these small difficulties which I have?

Whenever I hear about Jannah, my desires increase and gives me hope, but whenever I hear Jahannam, my fear overtakes me and Subuhaanallah I cannot describe it.

Therefore I am in between fear and hope, without knowing which will be my end.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

jazakAllah khayran for sharing these thoughts. it is indeed scary. but is it true that all will have to go through hell first? because the smallest punishment requires being there? i dont want to go to hell :( or see it :( nor do i want others around to go to hell or see it :(

IbnAdam77

jazakAllah khayran for sharing these thoughts. it is indeed scary. but is it true that all will have to go through hell first? because the smallest punishment requires being there? i dont want to go to hell :( or see it :( nor do i want others around to go to hell or see it :(

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BaarakAllahu feek. No it is not true. However, all of us MUST cross the Bridge Sirat which is above the hell fire. "........Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.' ........"

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 12 :: Hadith 770

According to some Hadith which are Da'eef, this bridge will be thinner than a hair and sharper than a sword. Subuhaanallah!

BinteShafi

Left long ago

How can the nights be happy, and days be enjoyed? Time is too short and there is no return back. Whenever I think about Jannah and Jahannam, it fears me a lot and gives me some hope too. I do not know where will my end be. It is the most fearing thought.

It has increased by million times after knowing this Hadith of Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam).

"When Allah created paradise and hell, he sent Jibreel (Gabriel) to paradise, saying: 'Go and look at it and the things I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. He then came back and said: 'By your glory, whosoever will hear of it will long to enter it.' So he ordered that it be surrounded by forms of hardship, and said to Jibreel: 'Go back and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went back and found that it was surrounded by forms of hardship. Then he came back and said: 'By your glory, I fear that no-one will enter it.'

Then he sent him to the fire of hell saying, 'Go and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he looked at it and saw that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he came back and said: 'By your glory, whoever hears of it will never try to enter it.' So he ordered that it be surrounded by passions and desires, and said: 'Go and see what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went and looked at it, then came back and said, 'by your glory, I fear that no-one will escape from entering it.'"
(Muslim, Abu Daawood and Imaam Ahmad)

Knowing this truth, how can I complain of these small difficulties which I have?

Whenever I hear about Jannah, my desires increase and gives me hope, but whenever I hear Jahannam, my fear overtakes me and Subuhaanallah I cannot describe it.

Therefore I am in between fear and hope, without knowing which will be my end.

SubhanAllah !!! Very beautifully described. Jazak Allahu Khayran Kathira dear brother. May Allah grant you highest place in paradise and even more
(gaze upon HIS face) and may HE ease your every single difficulty of dunya and aakhirah.

A Mo'min is like a bird. Hope in the mercy of Allah SWT is his one wing and fear of Allah SWT is his other wing...and his body is love of Allah SWT. May Allah make us all mo'min like this. Ameen

slave_of allah

asalam mulaium dear brother how r u ........... yah ur rite whn we hear about heaven n its glory we all want to enter it but da passion n desires of hel pulls us towards it .. we all must keep on thinking dat this plat form of us presntly is a jail. n as in da wordly jail we have given do's n dont's.da reality we r in jail thanks to shaitan n we all have to follow our do's n dont's to enter paradise... this is a very difficult test but if we inshallah win!!!! a very beautifull result is waiting for us............... inshallah we all will go directly to junnah :). i daily make a note dat before i sleep tally up all my deeds n see at da wrong stuff i have done da whole day n try my best not to repeat it. alhumdulilah

IbnAdam77

Jzakumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters for making me feel better. Truly, this life is like a dream. What I am unsure is how I will be, when I wake up from this small nap.

For the question how I am, Alhamdhulillah I am good with the mercy of Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala). His blessings and mercy are everywhere with me. So how can I complain for some few problems in my life? And JazakAllahu khair for your concern.