!!WOH0o0o0o!! !!*~SHARE~*!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2:
"yaaaaaaay!! another thread about Ramdan!!!..."

"ehem,ehem brother/sister this is not about Ramdan:shymuslima1:"
" HUH!! what!!:angryred::angryred:"

o0oo0o0o0 calme down.....:hearts: you'll LOVE this thread....see you get to share something!!!:SMILY149::SMILY149:

"okkk.....what you have to say" :SMILY335:
heheheh, that was a lame joke, but I wanted to get your attention:D:D:D:D:D
ok lets be SERIOUS now, this is what we're going to share inshaAllah:D
when did YOU join TTI???
what have you learned?
was it worth paying a visit here??
:D
I'll start first :D

~~I joined here on 11/22/08 :D well thats when I did my introduction:D I joined here before as a VISITER.....just read threads and watched videos:D but yea,so I became official member on the date above:D
~~what I learned, subhanaAllah ALOT!!!! I have learned to love others for Allah's sake, I have learned that the world is not a *happy go place* that there is lows and ups in every direction!!! I have leaned that life's tests are hard...but through what I have read of other members who in return shown PATIENCE with everything ....PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!! and patience is what I have learned!!!!!mashAllah tabaraAllah!!! in the deens side, with the help of this site, I have learned ALOT each increasing my Iman...AlhamduliAllah
weel, the truth be told, it's this website that have made me appericiate my deen, my rab, and my life as a Muslimah, all praises be to Allah first!!!:D:D:D:D:D
andd May Allah reward you all for sharing the threads!!!!ameen
o0o0o I have met, wonderfull people, and WALLAHI I never thought I would love someone whom I never met, seen, or talk to YET LOVE them as if they were RIGHT beside me, AlhamduliAllah!!! with this community, I have learned what loving and caring for others meant! in other words I found the brother/sisterhood of Islam in it's outmost practice !!! AlhamduliAllah:D
~~It was worth to visit and JOIN here!!! I am glad I made the decision for if I didnt I would never have been such a haappyy sister;) ( TRUE)LOL
and to be honest, I just LOVE this familyyy!!!:hearts:
:tti_sister:And I ask Allah to unite us all in Jannah Al-firdous!!!ameen
sooorrryyy, but I talk alot, if I took your time, PLEASE do forgive me,:shymuslima1:

:salam2::SMILY259::SMILY259:
:SMILY252::SMILY252:Allah hafiz now and alwayss:SMILY252::SMILY252:

revert2007

Love Fishing
well i joined this year on 04-18-2009 .i was purposely looking for an islamic forum where i can learn and share my thoughts.this is a good forum though but have taken too much of my time.lol
there was once i left tti and i came back after couple of months i guess.am having good time and stressful time.lol
and my husband is counting the days when i will get bored with tti and leave it forever.lol

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
well i joined this year on 04-18-2009 .i was purposely looking for an islamic forum where i can learn and share my thoughts.this is a good forum though but have taken too much of my time.lol
there was once i left tti and i came back after couple of months i guess.am having good time and stressful time.lol
and my husband is counting the days when i will get bored with tti and leave it forever.lol

:salam2: mashaAllah, so you are not even a year old......lol
subhanaAllah, thats gooood:D it takes most of myyy time time toooo <SHHHHHH> LOL
but yea, it's just ones you're in you cannot say *bye* LOL AlhamduliAllah I love that!!:D
ehem, ehem sister, can you PLEASEshare what you have learned IF anything:shymuslima1:
JazakaAllah khairan
Allah be with you Alwaysss :D:hearts:
lotsss of LOVE :D

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum sister/abayooO,

Hope you're good. I will be a bit selfish but do not hold it against me :)

If you and those who shall see this thread click on the thread below and participate to the preparation of Ramadan, may Allaah bless you all, it would be really good.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59354

For some reason, this year there's less threads talking about ramadhan than usual. It's worrying when we know the compagnions would prepare for it months and months in advance. And, us, we are what? A week away? Ya Allaah..

As for ur question: i am a grand-ma here :) Although i'm stiill in my teens lol.

Love u sister.

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
:SMILY252:
"yaaaaaaay!! another thread about Ramdan!!!..."

"ehem,ehem brother/sister this is not about Ramdan:shymuslima1:"
" HUH!! what!!:angryred::angryred:"

o0oo0o0o0 calme down.....:hearts: you'll LOVE this thread....see you get to share something!!!:SMILY149::SMILY149:

"okkk.....what you have to say" :SMILY335:
heheheh, that was a lame joke, but I wanted to get your attention:D:D:D:D:D
ok lets be SERIOUS now, this is what we're going to share inshaAllah:D
when did YOU join TTI???
what have you learned?
was it worth paying a visit here??:D
I'll start first :D

~~I joined here on 11/22/08 :D well thats when I did my introduction:D I joined here before as a VISITER.....just read threads and watched videos:D but yea,so I became official member on the date above:D
~~what I learned, subhanaAllah ALOT!!!! I have learned to love others for Allah's sake, I have learned that the world is not a *happy go place* that there is lows and ups in every direction!!! I have leaned that life's tests are hard...but through what I have read of other members who in return shown PATIENCE with everything ....PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!! and patience is what I have learned!!!!!mashAllah tabaraAllah!!! in the deens side, with the help of this site, I have learned ALOT each increasing my Iman...AlhamduliAllah
weel, the truth be told, it's this website that have made me appericiate my deen, my rab, and my life as a Muslimah, all praises be to Allah first!!!:D:D:D:D:D
andd May Allah reward you all for sharing the threads!!!!ameen
o0o0o I have met, wonderfull people, and WALLAHI I never thought I would love someone whom I never met, seen, or talk to YET LOVE them as if they were RIGHT beside me, AlhamduliAllah!!! with this community, I have learned what loving and caring for others meant! in other words I found the brother/sisterhood of Islam in it's outmost practice !!! AlhamduliAllah:D
~~It was worth to visit and JOIN here!!! I am glad I made the decision for if I didnt I would never have been such a haappyy sister;) ( TRUE)LOL
and to be honest, I just LOVE this familyyy!!!:hearts:
:tti_sister:And I ask Allah to unite us all in Jannah Al-firdous!!!ameen
sooorrryyy, but I talk alot, if I took your time, PLEASE do forgive me,:shymuslima1:

:salam2::SMILY259::SMILY259:
:SMILY252::SMILY252:Allah hafiz now and alwayss:SMILY252::SMILY252:

I became a member back in 03/04 then in 06/07 Ive been hoping in and out under differant names, I would say I really learnt the basis of my deen here, 2yrs ago alil over...I really took attachment to the site as I jus did again, if I still have other posts still here they wud be under umyaniah or ummyaniah. I refer this site to many ppl muslim and non. May Allah shower the moderatorars, owners, users of this site with contious blessings ameen.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalam aleikum sister/abayooO,

Hope you're good. I will be a bit selfish but do not hold it against me :)

If you and those who shall see this thread click on the thread below and participate to the preparation of Ramadan, may Allaah bless you all, it would be really good.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59354

For some reason, this year there's less threads talking about ramadhan than usual. It's worrying when we know the compagnions would prepare for it months and months in advance. And, us, we are what? A week away? Ya Allaah..

As for ur question: i am a grand-ma here :) Although i'm stiill in my teens lol.

Love u sister.

WaAlaikum Asslaam abayyoo!! OMA!!! I think you know what I mean LOL
it's ok dearyyy!!! I dont mind that, and I always welcome threads that are about RAMADANNN!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
lol........you the grandam BUT still in your teenss??LOL
how does that work.....LOL Iam kidding I know how it works :D:D:D:D:D:D
I know wallahi, only a week away...........feeling the excitement man!!subhanaALlah just a great blessing!!:D
PEOPLE please do visit this link:D
LOVE YOU TOO ABAaaaaaaaaaaYYOOOO:hearts: :D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:SMILY252:

I became a member back in 03/04 then in 06/07 Ive been hoping in and out under differant names, I would say I really learnt the basis of my deen here, 2yrs ago alil over...I really took attachment to the site as I jus did again, if I still have other posts still here they wud be under umyaniah or ummyaniah. I refer this site to many ppl muslim and non. May Allah shower the moderatorars, owners, users of this site with contious blessings ameen.

LOL.....attachment to the site, sister I must say, I too am soo attached to it RIGHT NOW!LOL
it's like...part of my daily life:D:D:D:D:D
and yea, how does the different usernames work LOL....dont you get confused?? (just asking, please forgive me if it's inaappppropiate:girl3:)
yea, subhanaAllah.........I guess so many of us have learned alot of our deen here!!!subhanaAllah....and AlhamduliAllah for that!!! mashaAllah tabarakaAllah sister, may Allah reward you for your efforts in refering people to the TRUTH!!ameen..........................and ameen to your dua!!!
JazakaAllah khairan for sharing:D:hearts:

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous

LOL.....attachment to the site, sister I must say, I too am soo attached to it RIGHT NOW!LOL
it's like...part of my daily life:D:D:D:D:D
and yea, how does the different usernames work LOL....dont you get confused?? (just asking, please forgive me if it's inaappppropiate:girl3:)
yea, subhanaAllah.........I guess so many of us have learned alot of our deen here!!!subhanaAllah....and AlhamduliAllah for that!!! mashaAllah tabarakaAllah sister, may Allah reward you for your efforts in refering people to the TRUTH!!ameen..........................and ameen to your dua!!!
JazakaAllah khairan for sharing:D:hearts:

Oh, no deff, not inappopiate to ask. 4 thats the cure to ignorance, lol well due to moving or logging off with sufficient time lasps I will either 4get my password, not remember how many mm's I put in umm,(um) lol or swithching phone company that gives me a new email, so now I learnt to keep a universal email (yahoo) and save my password and NOT log out. lol dats all. and ameen.:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Oh, no deff, not inappopiate to ask. 4 thats the cure to ignorance, lol well due to moving or logging off with sufficient time lasps I will either 4get my password, not remember how many mm's I put in umm,(um) lol or swithching phone company that gives me a new email, so now I learnt to keep a universal email (yahoo) and save my password and NOT log out. lol dats all. and ameen.:hearts:

it makes sense now sister....JazakaAllah khairan

FreedomFighter

i learned that there are Muslims who strive to practice their faith. i learned that there are new Muslims quite often. i also when have some questions and i ask about them, i learn something. i also looked up a bit into the different sects when something happened, i actually gathered information and tried to look up on it, and learned a bit something also. i learned some other things here also.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I joined in June, 2007

I learned a lot of things especially in regards to 'Aqeedah..prioritizing and organizing the learning process of the deen..and the deviations of non-Muslims and those belonging into sects claiming to be Muslims..all these things are very critical to the belief..practice..and character of a Muslim..so you bet that it made me very thankful and glad to be on this site..visiting its sections..browsing..replying..and interacting with members quite often :)

I love you for Allah's Sake ukhti! (I'm thinking of that Indonesian flower now! :))

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
i learned that there are Muslims who strive to practice their faith. i learned that there are new Muslims quite often. i also when have some questions and i ask about them, i learn something. i also looked up a bit into the different sects when something happened, i actually gathered information and tried to look up on it, and learned a bit something also. i learned some other things here also.

JazakaAllah khairan!!! subhanaAllah, the different sects!!! true about them, I too learned alot about them, though I cannot say I know almost all of them because I really dont!:SMILY335:
may Allah give you alot more knowledge, and may Allah do the same for all of us.Ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

dear brothers and sister i wish you a happy ramadan

f_ramadangreem_ba2db48.gif

:hearts::hearts:aaaaaaaaaawww same to you sister!!!:hearts::hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I joined in June, 2007

I learned a lot of things especially in regards to 'Aqeedah..prioritizing and organizing the learning process of the deen..and the deviations of non-Muslims and those belonging into sects claiming to be Muslims..all these things are very critical to the belief..practice..and character of a Muslim..so you bet that it made me very thankful and glad to be on this site..visiting its sections..browsing..replying..and interacting with members quite often :)

I love you for Allah's Sake ukhti! (I'm thinking of that Indonesian flower now! :))

:wasalam:

SubhanaAllah sister!!! man, it seems like we all grew BETTER in our OWN deen:D AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameen
JazakaAllah khairan for the input sister:hearts::hearts:
:SMILY252::SMILY252: you too so very much!!!!:hearts::hearts:
lol, that flower, I know its name now, thanks to *BrotherinIslam7*....will tell you inshaAllah, in a VM:D:D:D:D:D

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2: mashaAllah, so you are not even a year old......lol
subhanaAllah, thats gooood:D it takes most of myyy time time toooo <SHHHHHH> LOL
but yea, it's just ones you're in you cannot say *bye* LOL AlhamduliAllah I love that!!:D
ehem, ehem sister, can you PLEASEshare what you have learned IF anything:shymuslima1:
JazakaAllah khairan
Allah be with you Alwaysss :D:hearts:
lotsss of LOVE :D

well actually i learn a lot of things.and gave a great chance for da'wah which i really love doing it from the day i convert.

u can just say "i got everything under one roof"

i can learn cooking,i share my problems,i make friends with some of the sisters and it is just great being here.plz make dua that my husband doesn't loose his patience and allow me to be on tti.lol

now am not that much online.just on and off to see what is interesting.i myself do not post thread as usual.juts some posts and make friends.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
well actually i learn a lot of things.and gave a great chance for da'wah which i really love doing it from the day i convert.

u can just say "i got everything under one roof"

i can learn cooking,i share my problems,i make friends with some of the sisters and it is just great being here.plz make dua that my husband doesn't loose his patience and allow me to be on tti.lol

now am not that much online.just on and off to see what is interesting.i myself do not post thread as usual.juts some posts and make friends.

subhanaAllah!! jazakaAllah khairan sister:D
lol......inshaAllah he will let you stay, may Allah make him see the goodness in here(TTI) :D ameen
hehee...oh yea, friends from here are a treasure!!subhanaAllah.......:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
*BUMP* anymore coming?? you better be kidding me people......you must share something LOL........inshaAllah do share what you have learned thus far!!! I love reading others point of view on TTI and how it has helped the ~PERSONALLY~:D
so please do share with your sister:D:D:D:D:D:D:D