Women Drivers Video!

AlQurtubi

Banned
hahahaha.. Very nice video indeed. I liked when car fell into water after breaking ice and that long car parking session..

What is nasheed in background by the way?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
LOL

I have to say though..the guy at 1:25 was a complete gentleman..getting out of his car to park the car for the lady and then go back to his care and calmly drive off...another guy would've probably started speaking a combo of French and Sign Language after the 2nd *failed* parking attempt...lol

As for the nasheed..there are two guys who sing it...

Here's the first one by a guy named *Abu Ali*:

http://www.emanway.com/multimedia/anasheed/017.ram (couldn't find it in mp3 :(..but it's the one in the video)

Here's the 2nd one by a guy named *Abu Rayan*:

http://www.aborayan.com/cms/audio/mp3/showfat_waghik.mp3

:wasalam:

iqzero

hahahaha.. Very nice video indeed. I liked when car fell into water after breaking ice and that long car parking session..

What is nasheed in background by the way?

Jazaakallah khairan sister a muslimah86

Here is the MP3 by Abo Ali ; the version in the video.

And Brother AlQurtubi, the nasheed is nothing about vehicles. More to do with Islam and eeman and other vital stuff...

Fe amaanullah

Attachments

• YALYL.mp3
    3.4 MB · Views: 22

islamisthesolution

:salam2:
that was funny .
but apparently women cant do such things by themselves right ?:SMILY286:
i like it anyway .
actually my dad didnt want me to drive at all and i didnt learn so i guess a lot of lives are saved now :lol:

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Hahaha .. Very funny LOL :D

I liked the long parking session .. hahahaha .. the man parked the car very quickly and he was upset ..

Women and technology :p

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Women Drivers Video! with nasheed

Very funny...........:laughing-dancing::lol:

[yt]_G9O3tWYDX0[/yt]

nice nasheed..but women are not so bad ...if they learn ,they can drive the car ...hey! come on ...women can also drive...i dont want any women to be ashamed ...:shymuslima1: (but nice video :blackhijab:)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,
this was hilarious lol I know all the women drivers are not bad, but these women drivers are so bad lol

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

That video makes me feel a bit better about my driving actually, Im not as bad as them Alhamdulillaah :rolleyes:

Even though its taking me way too long to learn.

Just a thought, the title of the video says 'women drivers' but its not possible to make out the one in the drivers seat anyway, it could be a man in some of them :p

BinteShafi

Left long ago
well...It took me some time to learn driving...and I strongly believe that women are safe drivers as compared to men. According to a university research, "Male drivers have a 77 percent higher risk of dying in a car accident than women, based on miles driven"

Nice video ..Anyway :)

nabeelahmad18

..Muslim Be United..

That video makes me feel a bit better about my driving actually, Im not as bad as them Alhamdulillaah :rolleyes:

Even though its taking me way too long to learn.

Just a thought, the title of the video says 'women drivers' but its not possible to make out the one in the drivers seat anyway, it could be a man in some of them :p

the last one is man.....:SMILY346:

Kakorot

looooooooolll!!!! this vid is soOOOoo funny! :D although i'm a girl myself but still, especially when the gate was open and the woman had so much space to get through yet she hit the side and the car tumbled over hahahahaa! :D

anywayz i'm gna learn myself soo, inshaAllaah this won't happen to me :tti_sister: