Women embrace Islam more than men?

al-muslimah

:salam2:

I'm doing a paper on Feminism in Islam. I'm writing that feminism is practiced now and then as Islam gave rights for muslim women.

I want to show some statistics about the raise of women that enter Islam or other statistics show that there are more women embracing Islam than men. Any help please?

Thank you in advance.

:wasalam:

arzafar

id just like to say that feminism, equal rights and other secular nonsense has no place in Islam. we have rights and duties according to the quraan and sunnah as understood by the salaf.

with regards to the stats, i have read a few
3 female converts to 1 male convert seems to be the most quoted ratio. however, there is no reference provided.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

From the start..with the wife of the Prophet women have embraced Islam because it makes sense.

Depending on where you live contact the districts for demographics.

AllahHelpMe

It would be logical to assume more women embrace Islam than men becuase there are more women then men.

But to get a proper statistic would be hard because people embrace Islam every day. So the stastistic would need reviewing daily to be correct.
Also some people out of fear of been hurt or been sack from work or been attack, keep there converision to Islam quiet until they are ready to tell people. So the stattistic might miss these brothers & sisters in Islam.

But of course ALLAH will always knows best & what is correct.

As-Salam Alikum

Haroun

kayleigh

Interesting paper. I've written a paper on it before as well. There definitely is plenty of reason to believe feminism has a place in Islam, as there are a tons of different varieties of feminism. Good luck :)

al-muslimah

Interesting paper. I've written a paper on it before as well. There definitely is plenty of reason to believe feminism has a place in Islam, as there are a tons of different varieties of feminism. Good luck :)

Yeah true there are many differant types of feminism. Alhamdulilah I'm done with the paper. InshAllah I'll be going to the conference which will be talking about the same topic in Spain. I can't wait!

al-muslimah

Thank you sister khayliegh. Fly to spain if ur so in the topic. You can registrate for the conference online. The conference will be starting on the 21st. There is still some time.

For further info, you can check the official website
www.feminismeislamic.org

Jazak Allahu khayra BrotherInIslam7 :))