Women imams to lead prayers in mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_stranger

Sunna of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam

:salam2:

We muslem should ask ourselves do we realy believe that prophet muhammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam is a messanger of Allah ??...if we do then we should believe that his Sunna (way of life) is the best since he was taught by Allah ....during his life salla Allah alaihi wa sallam women used to lead women in prayers but not men . Islam cares about modesty and purity very much( our way to Allah depend on how pure is our hearts) ......we all know that when women and men mix SHaytan starts his job ......Islam cuts the way of Shaytan . If each one add a little to the Sunna according to what he think is Ok we will end with something else other than the true Islam . Islam don`t need any addition we have to study and follow with pure heart ......Islam if followed as it is can stop this mess we are suffering .

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Just as the women of Christianity felt the need to gain the right to be Priests and church leaders, there are people who want to take Islaam down that same road, when in fact the women of Islaam don't need such rubbish at all. Christian women in their pursuit of rights have taken over duties which were never meant to be theres. Pitiable to say the least.

Whereas Christianity fails to address many of the injustices against women in the Bible and doesn't correct its demeaning atittudes towards females, Islaam is one hundred percent unflinchingly complete and beyond reproach in the female department. We don't lead prayers, we don't need to lead prayers to make ourselves feel we're worth something, the women who want to do it, what are they trying to prove? And to who exactly?

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
[size=+1]Islam is the only religion that gives EQUAL Rights to both men and women.
But Mind me Equal doesn't mean IDENTICAL.
May people are confused today that when Islam gives Equal rights that means what everything a man do a woman should also do.Mind me this is not Equality this is Identicality.
Islam does not give Identical rights to men and women.
Islam gives EQUAL rights based upon your Anatomical Features and your needs of life, Islam has given both men and women EQUAL rights but not IDENTICAL rights. [/size]

Al Quran
[33:35] The submitting men, the submitting women, the believing men, the believing women, the obedient men, the obedient women, the truthful men, the truthful women, the steadfast men, the steadfast women, the reverent men, the reverent women, the charitable men, the charitable women, the fasting men, the fasting women, the chaste men, the chaste women, and the men who commemorate GOD frequently, and the commemorating women; GOD has prepared for them forgiveness and a great recompense.

[33:36] No believing man or believing woman, if GOD and His messenger issue any command, has any choice regarding that command. Anyone who disobeys GOD and His messenger has gone far astray.

[16:97] Anyone who works righteousness, male or female, while believing, we will surely grant them a happy life in this world, and we will surely pay them their full recompense (on the Day of Judgment) for their righteous works.

Kakorot

Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Just as the women of Christianity felt the need to gain the right to be Priests and church leaders, there are people who want to take Islaam down that same road, when in fact the women of Islaam don't need such rubbish at all. Christian women in their pursuit of rights have taken over duties which were never meant to be theres. Pitiable to say the least.

Whereas Christianity fails to address many of the injustices against women in the Bible and doesn't correct its demeaning atittudes towards females, Islaam is one hundred percent unflinchingly complete and beyond reproach in the female department. We don't lead prayers, we don't need to lead prayers to make ourselves feel we're worth something, the women who want to do it, what are they trying to prove? And to who exactly?

:wasalam:

True say sis. The women that want to do this stuff are too westernized.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love

I hate all this stupid feminism stuff :|

There's nothing wrong with sisters leading in prayers amongst themselves but she can't stand infront of the congregation like the men do, she has to stand in the same line. And she definately cannot lead men in prayers!

And it doesn't matter if the majority of reverts to Islam are women, we all know that already. Just because there are more female reverts doesn't mean we change the religion.

I second that.

Ashima33

People need let go of the thought that to be equal means to do everything that the opposite gender does. And when they do, it proves problematic, such as female soldiers. :) or female drivers

I truly hope you are truly joking.

Valerie

People need let go of the thought that to be equal means to do everything that the opposite gender does. And when they do, it proves problematic, such as female soldiers. :) or female drivers

Obviously I've been a female driver, but I've also been a soldier as well. My husband and I are both veterans and we met while in the service. He never had a problem with it.

Edit: With the threads that keep popping up "women can't do this, women should wear this" Okay, I get it. Wear your scarf, sit in the back (or in the next room, if we have that) and let the men do the talking. Men and women aren't equal in Islam (or in the world in general), the word shouldn't even be used anymore. 1=1. That's not the case here.

a_stranger

Everything in this being is created for a purpose and with a wisdom , for example we can`t use water to fry potatoes that dosen`t mean water is not important but simply it is different from oil ......The one who created us Allah sobhanahu wa taala knows what is better for us (humans) to live peacefull decent life on earth that leads to his pleasure in paradise .....We should have faith in our creator and try to understand the wisdom of his teachings .......If we follow the desires of people we will never be guided.....Islam changes the way muslems view things .......if we study history we see that their were certain unhealthy circumstances that created such feminism atitude....... Islam if followed with sincerity can clearify the way and put things in it`s natural order.

with regards

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

Yes, i was being sarcastic, there happens to be a Line striking through my comment about women drivers. Women play an active and important role in society.

This issue, is one about women leading men in prayers. Its not appropriate.

things to do with our Faith, such as acts of worship, have to be based upon the Quran and the Sunnah. We can not simply make new rules or introduce new ways of worship.

Assalamua laykum

Status
Not open for further replies.