would you agree to that person???

if you would be instead of that man . would you accept her proposal

• Total voters

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well ... very before , when we visited India , near my house i saw a lady ...she was quite very beautiful but was very poor .... she went to a man and begged for money ... but that man refused to pay her the money ..... and then i heard my father talking to him and telling that' she is a very beautiful and very islamic girl, but has no money and no shelter to live , as islamically allah has said that it would be a greatest reward if a man marries such a person , so, how ever you are single so , if you want to earn that reward will you marry her ?. he just tested him by asking him such a question, but he refused to .........
so, i wanted to know that if someone comes and tells you to marry to a person like that . will you accept that person's proposal or will refuse her, as he did ????

Der Fragende

ahlu-sunnah.com
:salam2:

Why not?
Today, it is difficult to find a, as you said, very beautiful and very islamic girl.
I wouldn't have refused it, when I would have been asked. (At least, I would have thought about it, rather than refusing it directly without contemplating.)
With the help of Allah, we would start a family and I would search a job in order to live at ease.
Our kids would get the best education, I could provide them with.
That's everything I can imagine spontaniously, but I would have done everything, so my family wouldn't suffer from problems etc.

:wasalam:

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Wa'aleykumsalaam,

I guess this poll is only for the brothers. I, however am going to give my opinion anyway!

If i were a man and such a situation presented its self, i'd definately consider it. With that said, i don't think this man (mentioned above) is a good man as he refused to pay someone their due and therefore Allah azzawajal probably wants better for the poor lady.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Wa'aleykumsalaam,

I guess this poll is only for the brothers. I, however am going to give my opinion anyway!

If i were a man and such a situation presented its self, i'd definately consider it. With that said, i don't think this man (mentioned above) is a good man as he refused to pay someone their due and therefore Allah azzawajal probably wants better for the poor lady.

I agree with u.. I will do the same if i was a brother

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
id love to marry a beautiful and islamic girl. being poor will not b a problem insha'allah.

but i really dont know if i can marry her if she's a begger. (poor is one thing and poverty another).

but surely i'll help her out insha'allah

slave_of_Allah

Intersting post. I am a sister , but i'll give my reply anyway. If i were a brother, then i would marry her, knowing that she can help me with my deen, thats the most important thing to me. Nothing else, not her looks, because with time they will fade away. But true iman in ones heart doesn't fade away by the grace of Allah.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:

Why not?
Today, it is difficult to find a, as you said, very beautiful and very islamic girl.
I wouldn't have refused it, when I would have been asked. (At least, I would have thought about it, rather than refusing it directly without contemplating.)
With the help of Allah, we would start a family and I would search a job in order to live at ease.
Our kids would get the best education, I could provide them with.
That's everything I can imagine spontaniously, but I would have done everything, so my family wouldn't suffer from problems etc.

:wasalam:
ah! you made me laugh ... thanks for your opinion

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Intersting post. I am a sister , but i'll give my reply anyway. If i were a brother, then i would marry her, knowing that she can help me with my deen, thats the most important thing to me. Nothing else, not her looks, because with time they will fade away. But true iman in ones heart doesn't fade away by the grace of Allah.

jasak allah ! if i would be a brother , then i would certainly agree to her proposal ...i will say yes instead of no!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
id love to marry a beautiful and islamic girl. being poor will not b a problem insha'allah.

but i really dont know if i can marry her if she's a begger. (poor is one thing and poverty another).

but surely i'll help her out insha'allah

oh , alhamdulillah , i am very happy by seeing your honesty...but i heard , near in the signs of resurrection allah has said that, the person who is poor ,will be the richest..and however no-one is poor in this world and no-one is the richest ...ya ! if i say , then i will say , non believers are the most poorest and the most richest is allah ..i am sorry if i am wrong

Amir_of_spain

In reality, the majority of the bros in here, would probably not go through it due to pressure from parent's to marry someone more to their family's taste/level, status etc. The brothers would then give into their parent's idea, and end up marrying someone else. It's easy to just say yes i would, let's see you guys do it and then post about it lol.

ismail52

:D

SelamunAleykum
I think i will accept the offer and married her:D
that's what i think:D
Take care of yourselfs:D

AlQurtubi

Banned
Its hard to say yes at this point even but i would have tried at least. And if i knew that i wont be successfull, i would have taken her address and told any other friend of mine, who might be looking.