Would you like to be an announcer?

A gift

Assalam alaikom,

It's been a while since I signed here and I am glad I am back and I thought about something we could do together.

How about asking each other questions,which must have a point,so we all could find the benefit we need. I'll give an example and I'll start with a question of mine.

I'd like to ask you as a muslim which society you want to live in the muslim or non muslim?

and about living in a non muslim society I have a point asking this because if it was me, I would choose the non muslim because I think my message will be even bigger and most important, however sometimes muslim society needs more directions and advices.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa'alaikum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh sister,

WELCOME BACK TO TTI, I am soo glad to see you back alhamduliAllaah.

I think this thread is amaazing by the way, it'll start a great discussion hopefully!

To answer your question, I would choose the non-Muslim society just because of DAWAH.....I believe ISLAM is needed in the non-Muslim countries and its our duty to spread the deen, inshaAllaah:D
but when it comes to raising kids.....then I would choose Muslim countries after I show my kids show the environment of the non-Muslims. I want them to appreciate ISLAM and the gift Allaah has given them and I believe Muslim countries have more to offer when it comes to knowledge (the key word "I THINK") this is all my opinion,
Salaamu alaikum everyone,

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
and about living in a non muslim society I have a point asking this because if it was me, I would choose the non muslim because I think my message will be even bigger and most important, however sometimes muslim society needs more directions and advces.

:salam2:,

it is risky. we cant be sure that after living decades in the non-muslim society, the level of faith will not decrease. and wht about your family, children...can you guarantee that they will not be affected by this?

so many left for west and their children left Islam! :astag:

if one read Quran and hadith, there is so much discussion of hijrah....and wht is hijrah? that is to leave non-muslim society for muslim society. i dont say tht present muslim soceities are free of evil.

and if one live in non-muslim nation, they must try to live within the muslim community. you cant give dawah all by yourself, there is a need for integration and coordination.

Quran (4:97): When angels take the souls of those who die in sin against their souls, they say: "In what (plight) were ye?" They reply: "Weak and oppressed were we in the earth." They say: "Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to move yourselves away (From evil)?" Such men will find their abode in Hell,- What an evil refuge! -

munnum

:salam2:
i think living in a muslim state should be our first preference....atleast for people like me... i think...umm ....because i think i am never perfect in practicing my religion and there is always a need of guidance and assistance.........we are not that much able to spread islam on our own if we still dun know much of it.........we should first specialize in it.......secondly in a muslim state u hav much of your freedom .......to practice and as far as dawah is concern i think there are so many societies in muslim countries as well lyk mine (pakistan) where islam needs to b focused....i mean those who are born to this religion take it as granted and dun follow islam in most aspects of their lyf...they are muslims just by their names....this is wat i think so....
JAZAKALLAH

A gift

Thank you guys for sharing me this but you didn't post your own questions.
I have another question and I really need help with this one.

I am learning American English and I have this problem with slang because I think most of it is rude and I want to avoid using them but I don't know how while I should know about it if I want to understand the native American speakers.
Any suggestion?