Wrong answer game

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
A khotta!!!!!!! lolz:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:lol: :lol: :p zakiyah...u total clown....thats what you are to me i guess..but hang on...that would be a correct answer...
...to me zakiyah is a sensible/mature/serious older sister....:D

OK ... woah that was too funny i cant even think of anything...someone else can take over honestly....:p

al-muslimah

:lol: :lol: :p zakiyah...u total clown....thats what you are to me i guess..but hang on...that would be a correct answer...

OK ... woah that was too funny i cant even think of anything...someone else can take over honestly....:p

wheres your question isra? this time im sure about this lolz!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart

salam sister isra
haha.lolzz.hope zakiya would dafinately like ur reply lollz.but where is ur ques??lollz

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
A big slap on its way for it.
What's evil?

..maybe we should stick to totally ridiculous questions so theres no consequences for sticking by the rules of the game :p lol

*dont expect me to contribute usefully to this thread...i hate getting things wrong...however small :D*

al-muslimah

..maybe we should stick to totally ridiculous questions so theres no consequences for sticking by the rules of the game :p lol

*dont expect me to contribute usefully to this thread...i hate getting things wrong...however small :D*

oh come on isra,its only a game.just havving fun.actualy im sick of having right answers every time.lolz!

sooo
here is my question and remember the rule>>answer it wrong looolz!!
Why is the sun yellow ?:SMILY33:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:
oh come on isra,its only a game.just havving fun.actualy im sick of having right answers every time.lolz!

sooo
here is my question and remember the rule>>answer it wrong looolz!!
Why is the sun yellow ?:SMILY33:

Due to Nuclear Fission << i promise you thats wrong...brownie point for anyone who knows why ;)

Next question:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

massi

:salam2:
133 cat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
well my question is
if the sea is made as soup how many dish should be ????:lol: :lol: :lol: