Wrong answer game

massi

it's tic tak tik
how many people born in the world every day and what' their names,weight....ect:SMILY149: :SMILY149: :SMILY149:

zakiyah

muslim sis
it's tic tak tik
how many people born in the world every day and what' their names,weight....ect:SMILY149: :SMILY149: :SMILY149:[/QUOTE

salam
what type of question is that????????:biggrin:
1 1/2 babies born everyday.their names r ching pong fing shong.hahahaha.lolzz:biggrin: n their weight r 1 gram.

anyways my turn.:SMILY149:
why does a dog have a tail?:p
wasalam

al-muslimah

it's tic tak tik
how many people born in the world every day and what' their names,weight....ect:SMILY149: :SMILY149: :SMILY149:[/QUOTE

salam
what type of question is that????????:biggrin:
1 1/2 babies born everyday.their names r ching pong fing shong.hahahaha.lolzz:biggrin: n their weight r 1 gram.

anyways my turn.:SMILY149:
why does a dog have a tail?:p
wasalam

so the dog knows which way its goin :lol:

why do we walk on two legs?

al-muslimah

hmmm what a hard question ..:lol: well pheww alhamdullah in this game we dont have to think,so here goes the answer
hamburger with cheese suce..yuuumnmy

What is "hello" in arabic?

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
hmmm what a hard question ..:lol: well pheww alhamdullah in this game we dont have to think,so here goes the answer
hamburger with cheese suce..yuuumnmy

What is "hello" in arabic?
sister cant u ask some easy ques lollz
pyang yang shang.lollz
how do v see dreams??

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Ok I'm not participating.... but I've seen this thread many many times... and EACH time i saw it the same thought kept coming into my head...

"Isn't this Lying?!"

I mean... a rose by any other name is still a rose, and a pile of dung by any other name smells just as bad too...

The Prophet :saw: said, "Lying leads to obscenity and obscenity leads to the fire of hell" [Reported in Saheeh Muslim (Eng. trans Vol. 4 p.1375 No.6307)]

Also reported by Abu Hurayrah from the Prophet :saw: was that one of the first signs of a hypocrite was that "when he speaks he lies..."

Not to mention another hadith in which Ibn Mas’ood reports, the Messenger of Allah :saw: – said, “Verily truthfulness leads to piety and piety leads to Jannah. And verily, a man would continue to tell the truth until he is written with Allah as a truthteller. Verily lying leads to transgression and transgression leads to Hellfire. And verily a man would continue to lie until he is written with Allah as a liar.”

Sorry for being such a spoilsport... but I don't like this game is all. I'd rather close this thread... but i feel that by doing so my brothers and sisters may feel an injustice against themselves, which I would not like for them to harbor - especially on the days of 'Eid.

wasalam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam aleikum,

mmmh, yes, you might be right Samiii, but i don't think that really have this intention to lie you know, but still it doesnt make it right..I too never participated in this thread, only 2 sisters, you should discuss that with them before closing the thread inshallah...they should understand...hopefully :)

massi

well you must give a fatwa because it's the condition of the game it's to answer a wrong answer
it's the rule of the game and it's not lie .:angryred:
it's just a game with its condition.
if I'm wrong I get back but in my view it's nothung wrong
Allah know the bet.

al-muslimah

well you must give a fatwa because it's the condition of the game it's to answer a wrong answer
it's the rule of the game and it's not lie .:angryred:
it's just a game with its condition.
if I'm wrong I get back but in my view it's nothung wrong
Allah know the bet.

Yeah im with you,massi
god!! :girl3: its just a game and we are only having fun!!
Everyone knows its the wrong answer so its obvious not a lie!!!!!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Yeah im with you,massi
god!! :girl3: its just a game and we are only having fun!!
Everyone knows its the wrong answer so its obvious not a lie!!!!!
salam
yeh i agree with u sister.
i thinck that its just a game nothing wrong with it cuz every1 knows that v r lieing n its a just a agame.
waslam

zakiyah

muslim sis
salamz
hey whats going on here!!!!!!!!
im pretty confused dont know what to say really????????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
wasalam