Wudhu

slaves of ALLAH

Asalamualaikum everybody i am new to this site i just wanna ask a question abt wudhu.Can anyone tell me wheter telling a lie breaks ones wudhu and if we continue to offer solat will our solat be valid?please help me with relevant hadith please

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

I've never heard any hadith or any scholar saying that lie invalided ablution, still someone can help with regard to this and stil you can check kitabul wudu in bukhari or muslim (books of hadith).

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 216:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever the Prophet went to answer the call of nature, I used to bring water with which he used to clean his private parts.
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 224:
Narrated Hudhaifa:
Once the Prophet went to the dumps of some people and passed urine while standing. He then asked for water and so I brought it to him and he performed ablution.
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 178:
Narrated 'Ali:
I used to get emotional urethral discharges frequently and felt shy to ask Allah's Apostle about it. So I requested Al-Miqdad bin Al-Aswad to ask (the Prophet ) about it. Al-Miqdad asked him and he replied, "On has to perform ablution (after it)."
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 177:
Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim:
My uncle said: The Prophet said, "One should not leave his prayer unless he hears sound or smells something."

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah

The wudoo' does not break, but remember that lying is a major sin. Would this person who lies not like to be from among the truthful people, for Allaah Subhaanah praises the truthful people in many places in the Qur'aan. Listen to saying of the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: who said: "The signs of the hypocrite are three: when he speaks, he lies, when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he is entrusted with something he breaks that trust.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 32; Muslim, 89. "

And he :saw2: also said: “I enjoin you to be truthful, for truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man may continue to tell the truth and endeavour to be truthful until he is recorded with Allaah as a speaker of truth. And beware of lying, for lying leads to wickedness and wickedness leads to Hell. A man may continue to tell lies and endeavour to tell lies, until he is recorded with Allaah as a liar.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6094) and Muslim (2607).

Thus it is only befitting for the believer to speak the truth, and indeed Allaah Ta`aalaa loves those who speak the truth.

Was-salaamu `alaykkum

slaves of ALLAH

Asalamualaikum wrb , sorry for the late reply , i would like to thank the brothers for replying.the reason i reply late because someting wrong with my password, but alhamdulilah now everything is sorted out. i still cant find the hadith regarding Anas r.a about sayng a lie breaks a wudhu because some one tol me there is and i am still looking for it. i am learning everyday