Wudu and Fajr and Maghrib

Joanna-Aisha

:salam2::hijabi:
Dear Sisters and Brothers!
I'm asking 3 things.

1.When I make ablution (wudu) do I have to make it in proper order?
2. When I pray Al Maghrib and I finish after 3rd Rakat, what exactly I have to say when I want to finish this prayer?
3. The same problem with Fajr.How I am supposed to finish this prayer?

Jazzakallah khairan. I've been praying for 2 months, but I started to be confused when I saw different websites.

:tti_sister:

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
1: As far as I know the proper order to make wudhu is

1st: wash hands 3 times
2nd: use the fingers of one hand to draw water through the fingers of the other. Do once for each hand
3rd: rinse out mouth 3 times
4th: rinse out nostrils 3 times
5th: wash face (from hairline to chin and ear to ear) 3 times
6th: wash arms from wrists to elbows 3 times
7th: wet fingers and run middle, ring and little fingers over head from front (hairline) to nape, use index fingers to clean inside ears and thumbs to clean back of ears
8th: wash the feet from the ankles down 3 times
9th: using the little finger of the left hand pull water between each toes individually once for each toe.

2 &3: When you finish any prayer you say" As salaamu alaykum wa rahmat'Ullah wa Barakhatu. First to the right and then to the left. Or are you talking about the bit before that?

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2: sister,

Do not be to worried about this. Different narrations of hadith probably result in you being confused. For example, i read before in Imam Malik Al muwato' the hadith description on wudu do not say about washing the ear but in some other narration it did say. So those are just minor differences. So dont worry too much about it...

may Allah make it easy for you

Fajr prayer(video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6plGYFM1A&feature=PlayList&p=85A0EC87D924601C&index=2

Steps to do Wudoo/ablution (video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKb2zX1QBs&feature=PlayList&p=85A0EC87D924601C&index=0

Joanna-Aisha

MashAllah! Jazzakallah khairan for your replies! You are very, very helpfull! May Allah (swt) make your lives full of great people inshaAllah!Maa el salama