Ya Tayba

IbnAlAawam

:salam2:

Classic nasheed about Madinatu'l Nabi (Medina).
Tayba is the Nick name of Al Madina (Al Munawwara), the city of the prophet Mohammad PBU
Beautifully sung by a child:

[yt]mg_RWzu1_4A[/yt]

The Translation

Chorus
O Tayba, O Tayba
O cure of the patient
we missed you, and passion has called us to you

As the ship departed, it forgot me
they sailed away and my tears never dried up
they took my heart and my soul with them
O Tayba, you're the distracted's love

Chorus

My direction of prayer (my Qiblah), the house of Allah, I'm patient
perhaps a day will come to visit you
I wonder, Will I be looking upon alkaaba
and being overwhelmed with it's safety..

Chorus

Our prophet, my best wishes, to visit u,
At least once in my life
and near you, to perform my prayers
to praise my Lord, and to recite Qur'an

Chorus

O Madina, How lucky you are
for the coming of the loadstar
May I have a shelter beside you
Indeed, your light has enchanted us

:salah:
:tti_sister:

:salam2:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum..I really like this nasheed. Just felt like sharing that. The main girl singer's voice is really good!! Move out MIshary :D jokes.

Sahal

Hmm, Are we sure that the main voice in the clip is a child?.. Sounds and looks like a woman to me... May arouse desire... May Allah protect us all.....

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Hmm, Are we sure that the main voice in the clip is a child?.. Sounds and looks like a woman to me... May arouse desire... May Allah protect us all.....

Salam alaikum. The main girl seems to have missing teeth, from what I saw anyway. She looks like an 11 year old at most. But with a mature voice.

syed_kashif

This nasheed was first sung by Brother Junaid Jamshed.....He really sang it so beautifully.....in urdu and arabic as well....i think there are around 2 or 3 version on youtube

drmavi

ya tayba karie

2.jpg

Sahal

Drmavi brother,

I think The link that you provided is that of a grown up lady singing. May cause arousal of desire from men. Afwan. I think we should not be promoting this. WALLAHU A'lam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Drmavi brother,

I think The link that you provided is that of a grown up lady singing. May cause arousal of desire from men. Afwan. I think we should not be promoting this. WALLAHU A'lam

What?its only nasheed .Why we have to be extreme in everything

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I think Sahal made a good point for second video. If it arouses desire, it isn't good. Salam alaikum.