Yay!I've reverted home!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalamualikum to all sisters & brothers,:hijabi:
Well.....I recently reverted & am sooo happy!I was a bit of a tearaway when I was younger but Islam has now calmed me.In leaving my old self behind,I've become the girl I should have always been.
Insh Allah:tti_sister:
Nasayem (was Melanie) Bint M***:blackhijab:

:salam2:
Allah-hu-Akbar !!!
:ma: MashaAllah sister Nasayem (was Melanie). My heartiest congratulations to you on your reversion to Islam.

May Allah help you, protect you and keep you guided on the straight path to Jannah. Ameen !

It would be great to hear your story, so please do post it.

And once again welcome to Islam and to TTI.

massi

Assalamualikum,
Thank you all for the warm welcome.It's been a real adventure becoming Muslim but worth it IMHO.
Reverted about two months ago.
Doctor,
My chosen name (and I thought long & hard about it!) means 'Flower'
Assalam Alaikom,

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

so what's your story ?:SMILY335:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Thank you sister.
I have wrote two pieces on what changed in my life but they have gone off to the Moderators for review.
(Moderators,could you put the second one up please.)
:hijabi:
Sallam.

As-salaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaah,

Your two posts are there now. Masha'Allaah, may Allah bless you with good in this life and the hereafter.

Walaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah.

zbhotto

Banned
Allahu Akbar

I am so happy at your reversion to islam. May ALLAH (SWT) keep guiding you, me, and all of us in this forum to His straight path. May ALLAH (SWT) grant you peace, and happiness in this life and hereafter.

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
Mashallah... such a bumpy adventurous journey to Islam, i must admit it truly remarkable story...:jumpclap:

Anyway, Alhamdunillah now u in the right path..:salah: