Yemen and city of Sana

Praise_2_Allah!

THATS the Arabia I want to see! Not flashy malls and tall tower blocks most Arab countries are competing with each other to build. We get buildings like that here in the west! These pics show the real middle east, beautiful mosques, cobbled streets, stone homes, etc.. they look wonderful mashAllah :)

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Welcome to Yemen

:salam2:

:ma: im planing to go and study in yemen inshaAllah .... i will try to take pictures inshaAllah and post them at TTI inshaAllah .... please make dua for me :SMILY252:
:wasalam:

Dear Brother Welcome to Yemen, but dont miss a chance to explore hadhramout.
You will be in my duaahs

By the way do yo really want people to guess your location?
i think i have. It is the same country i was born and raised.
Actually i spent all my happy childhood there plus some adulthood too lol

whitehijab

amazing Masya Allah...

:muslim_child: wish that 1 day i can see and feel the environment there myself...especially the highland pict...i wounder how they leave at that kind of place!!! :ma:

can somebody describe how is the environment at hadramaut?the place must b soo beautiful...

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
hey sister nice to know that your country is so beautiful...

AlbumZoom.aspx

THANK YOU!!!:hearts:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:muslim_child: wish that 1 day i can see and feel the environment there myself...especially the highland pict...i wounder how they leave at that kind of place!!! :ma:

can somebody describe how is the environment at hadramaut?the place must b soo beautiful...

Insha Allah u get a chance to feel the environment of that country and explore its beauty!

I would love to describe the environment but unfortunatily i never been to hadramout. I live in sanaa and im from Radaa so i never got the chance to visit Hadramout but Insha Allah my next visit i will.

whitehijab

Insha Allah u get a chance to feel the environment of that country and explore its beauty!

I would love to describe the environment but unfortunatily i never been to hadramout. I live in sanaa and im from Radaa so i never got the chance to visit Hadramout but Insha Allah my next visit i will.

thank u for ur Doa'. wish that its true one day insyaAllah :hijabi:

hadramaut...........wait for me!!! :SMILY346:

:muslim_child:

maria_

muslims RocK
:ma: really nice pics.
my fave pic was the first building it looks really unique! alhumdulillah