"Yes" & "NO"

hassana elkoussi

"YES"&"NO"

Real spiritual mastery boils down to knowing when to say "Yes" and when to say "No." We can make it all the way to God on just these two words and nothing more. The test is when to use them. Being good or spiritual does not mean that we must always say "Yes" to everything. Sometimes it is spiritual to say "Yes" and sometimes it is spiritual to say "No." We have to decide which situations require which answers.

:salam2:

hassana elkoussi

Just "yes" and "no" ?

Can you give me an example? I'm confused... :confused:

:salam2: Sure,there are millions of examples.In the general framework, it's "yes" to the way of Allah swt and "no"to the way of shaytan.Need details?? Well , it's yes to friends , or even brothers & sisters for the sake of Allah, calling you to attend a lecture to learn more about our deen ( religion ) , or attend prayer in congregation or taraweeh together and "no" to "friends" inviting you to attend mixed parties where people are drinking, dancing,etc.., yes to marriage and no to dating, yes to using your computer in halal and beneficial things & no to using it in haram things, yes to memorizing and listening to quran and no to memorizing & listening to songs, yes to using your tongue in dhikr and remembrance of Allah and No to using it in backbiting, Yes to being modest and humble with people & No to being arrogant,Yes to doing all good acts so that Allah would be pleased with you & NO to doing good acts to show off so that people would be pleased with you. I can list more examples , but i hope you got the point now.
:tti_sister:May Allah grant us sincerity & accept all our good deeds. Ameen