Yet People Celebrate

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Most people who DO celebrate Christmas don't give 2 thoughts about anyone else's conditon in this time.

During Christmas Supper my dad would always give a prayer: "Jesus, Please bless those who have nothing this time of year"

I would ask, "Dad, do you want to spend Christmas at the homeless shelter?" No he said.

"Dad, do you want to donate some toys for the kids who stay at the battered women shelter?" No, he said.

"Dad, do you want to donate some of the shelf food we dont eat this Christmas?" No, he said.

I love my father, but he is just 1 example of a person that will say a meaningless prayer at Christmas, knowing he doesnt REALLY care.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

This came from wikileaks. It is funny.

Dear Kids,

There is NO SANTA CLAUSE. Those presents are from your parents.

Wikileaks.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
In this video meaning is show that resistance against occupator and fight for freedom is common to Palestinians. Also christian Palestinians are victims as well they muslim sisters and brothers.

I see your comments about christmas insulting about they unity together.

Ask any Palestinian wouldn´t they feel as well they christians as they sisters and brothers.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

after the explanation now I understand, so I didn't reply
yeah of course, in Palestine Muslims and Christians were living peacefully, for 1400years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03McaCo-UPQ

this example is enough for the critics to shut their mouth.

problem is somewhere else, I don't undestand why the peopl of the world is pretending like blind? whom they are calling terrorists?......we Muslims, wa-llahi, Allah is the most Just, if He is gonna establish His Justice, really they gonna have a great problem, great!!

wa-llahu ta'la alim
wassalamu alaikum