You may not know this

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

You may not know this, but each of you have helped to bring me into Islam. This site and Yusuf Estes's youtube videos along with the youtube videos of Jerald Dirks helped to bring me into Islam. Subhana Allah. Sukran.

We never know how much our words and deeds impact others in ways we never know.

salahdin

Al-Noor

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a niche wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a shining star. (This lamp is) kindled from a blessed tree, an olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself) though no fire touched it. Light upon light. Allah guideth unto His light whom He will. And Allah setteth forth for mankind similitudes, for Allah is Knower of all things. (35)
24:35

hana*

subhanAllah, your words are very true.

i wanted to ask if you have also seen khalid yasin (american convert, ex-christian) and ahmed ali (england) on youtube- their words have left me awestruck.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
The Words of Allah , Most High:

" Verily, you will not guide everyone whom you love, but Allah guides whom He wills and He knows best those who Will guided" (Qur'an 28:56)

Allah informs the Prophet that his assiduous pursuit of his uncle, Abu Talib in order to call him to Islam will be of no avail, that he will not be guided; for Allah knows all things - past, present and future, and none other than Allah has knowledge of the unseen. And He informs His Messenger that successful guidance comes only by His will, and He makes successful the guidance for whosoever of His slaves He Wills and that is because He knows best who deserves to be guided to success.

Allah guided you to islam, he knows you deserve it so thats why he chooses you too, you are very special. seek more guidance from Allah so he can continue to guide you to success.

may allah always guide you and be with you and help you find the real beauty of islam. may allah protect us all from evil:ma:

Safiyah_

Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar !
I am very glad that u found the truth.
May Allah guide you and make thigs easy for you.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

You may not know this, but each of you have helped to bring me into Islam. This site and Yusuf Estes's youtube videos along with the youtube videos of Jerald Dirks helped to bring me into Islam. Subhana Allah. Sukran.

Salam alaikum

Allah SWT guides whome He wants.....
we/everyone are just the wasila...

May Allah SWT grant us in His way.....and guide us,protect us
Jazakallahu Khair
Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Subhan allah!
Alhamdulillah!!!

~May Allah swt bless you with many more knowledge to come~Amin!

~Happy Friday!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam.