You!!

amira87

I love Allah
walaikum salam

man.....I wish I was there right this moment. I want to visit there one day inshallah. Ofcourse for hajj, but just in general. Thats cool that you are living there.....whats life like over there? I live in America:SMILY335: yeah......like who cares anyways:lol:

omar06

lol no bro, i live in canada and i really asked a question if anyone lives there. i wanna know how life is like there hehehehe

Sakeena

I don't. But I know a sis who is from Saudi Arabia and she studies in California. That's pretty cool, huh? :hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

That is one of my dreams to visit the Holy Land...meanwhile I will earn a meager living in wild and wonderful west virginia.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:
:tti_sister: I wish i did!!! To smell the place where prophet Mohamed peace be upon him lived will be a dream come true

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

I dont live there - i dont know if i wish i did either though, some good freinds ive known for a few years now, are from Riyadh and they return there every year, and they try to give me a fair picture, id love to live in Makkah or Madinah though, yes definitely. Especially Madinah!!:SMILY252:

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied

Although I am not living there anymore, I have lived in saudi arabia for about 14 years (as a non-arab foreigner). I have siblings in different parts of the kingdom and parents living in Madinah.

It's not easy to give a comprehensive picture, but please feel free to ask about what interests you (might not be able to answer all questions though).

jawad821

salam

salam,
don't forget brothers and sisters to pick me with you to the madina and makka :D.
my best wish is after to get maried with a good muslima to go visit, inchaa Allah, the land of the prophets: first madina and makka, jerusalem where the masjid al haram, syria, jordany and iraq, i'd finish by east of asia malysia, shishan, ... to see our muslims there.
really, i'd like to visit all of you and all the muslims in europe and america.
"ISLAM IS THE BEST".
may Allah help us,
Allah al mo3in