Your favorite Islamic quotes?

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
Salaaaaam. I would love to hear some from you, Brothers and Sisters. This is what I found and I loooooved it.

Knowledge is my Principal Possession
Reason is the root of my Fate
Longing is my Mentor
Remembrance of Allah is my Weapon
Patience is my Attire
Contentment is my Prize
Poverty is my Honor
Abstinence is my Calling
Obedience is my Measure
Striving is my Character
Prayer is my Pleasure

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, inseparable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; execution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel Ibn Taymiyyah

Whoever desires to purify his heart, Then let him prefer Allah to his desires -Ibn Al Qayyim

Follow the coherence in your heart, beware of anything towards which it feels despondent, and disregard what it declines to concur with.
`Abdullah bin Mas`oud

Al-Hasan al-Basree said,
"If you see a man competing with you with regard to this world then compete with him concerning the Hereafter."

blue streak

:salam2:
I have so many favorite ones here are a few:

"Certainly this life has begun travelling away, and the hereafter has begun travelling forward, and each has its children. So be from the children of the hereafter, and don't be from the children of this life. For indeed today there is action with no account, and tomorrow there will be account with no action."
Alî ibn Abi Tâlib radiyallahu anhu

“Whoever spread gossip for you spreads gossip against you. Whoever relates tales to you will tell tales about you. Whoever when you please him says about you what is not in you, when you anger him will say about you what is not in you.”
Ash-Shâfi‘î (rahimahullâh)

The one who is (truly) imprisoned is the one whose heart is imprisoned from Allaah and the captivated one is the one whose desires have enslaved him. (Ibn al-Qayyim, al-Qaabil, p,69)
Ibn Taymiyyah

Ibraheem Ibn Adham - may Allaah have mercy on him - a third century scholar, a teacher and a companion of Sufyaan ath-Thawree, was asked about the saying of Allaah - the Most High: "AND YOUR LORD SAYS: 'CALL ON ME I WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER..." [40:60]
"We supplicate and we are not answered."
So he said to them:
You know Allaah, Yet you do not obey Him,
You recite the Qur'aan, Yet do not act according to it,
You know Shaitaan(Devil), Yet you have agreed with him,
You proclaim that you love Muhammed, (sallalahu alayhi wassalam) Yet you abandon his Sunnah,
You proclaim your love for Paradise, Yet you do not act to gain it,
You proclaim you fear the Fire, Yet you do not prevent yourselves from sins,
You say "Indeed death is true", Yet you have not prepared for it,
You point out the faults with others, Yet you do not look at your faults,
You eat of that which Allah has provided for you, Yet you do not thank Him,
You bury your dead, Yet you do not take a lesson from it."

We were humiliated then Allah has honoured us with Islam,so if we seek honour in anything else that Allah will humiliate us.
Umar bin Khattab radiyallahu anhu