Your most hardest decision

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

In this life we face many difficult situations and dilemmas. So I would like to ask you this question; What is the most hardest decision you have ever had to make?

Kayote

Salam

For me, as with most muslim men when they get exposed to western culture, its keeping the desires in check.

WaAliekum Assalam

Mohamed's wife

Muslim for life
ohhh... I dont know... I have faith in Allah. :hijabi: :ma: I am grateful for yesterday, thankful for today, and ready for tomorrow.:inshallah:
:wasalam:

dna1987

Muslim Guy

Shopping with my limited budget:

Cornflakes or CocoPops? You tell me!

Kidding. I actually can't of the hardest decision I've ever had to make at the moment. But I'm quite sure it won't be a fond memory if I do remember it.

Miss.R

Life is full of crazy obstacles, but the one that will probably bug you the most and always be getting in the way is the opposite gender.......
yes the most difficult thing fr me was to defy the laws of attraction :astag: ...the best way was to lower my gaze n b disaffected with the behaviour of the opposite gender...:shymuslima1:
but by the grace of Allah i have come thro'' tht phase...but sometimes still i ahve to fight against the shaitan..

n the second thing is tht i dont wear the hijab...inshallah planning towearit this week :hijabi: .......i guess wearing the hijab will b the most toughest decision in my life because no one wears it in my family!

OmarTheFrench

Mashallah sister :D

Me too before my reverts I was bad,often with the new girlfriend and when you have these habits to break it its hard,but with the Help of Allah its good now.:arabi1:

cadette

Salaams

For me it was to start wearing Hijab. When not wearing it you tend to not think about the places you walk into because nobody will know that you Muslim, so they cant judge you. When you wear hijab, you constantly aware of the fact that you have become an ambassador for Islam.

shama

4 me da hard thing will maybe be is wearing a burkah/ jilbaab to school but am hoping to wear it after the christmas hols please pray 4 me :girl3: :shymuslima1:

newusman

Muslim
AlhamdulILLAH

AlhamdulILLAH...:SMILY231:
Allah gave me the eemaan and courage to pass through all the trials, but when i look at my hardships they are literally nothing compared to what our bothers and sisters elsewhere have to go through. Always keep that in mind and thank Allah for all that you have, inshAllah you will see the very same thing that seemed hard at first will become easy...

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:ma: sister Shama that is great news.

Inshallah all our prayers are with you.:dishes:

anna

for me it was to start covering with proper jelbaab n all. i made excuses to myself that there is a lot of peer pressure , n ill stand out being so different , or ill lose friends ,in short that the problem is external. but now i realise that primarily its your own self , u dont like the fact that boys wont look at you anymore and u want to be looked at and admired. i think a lot a lot of girls will agree with me here.
but now i always think that even if the whole world doesnt like me wearing it there is someone who loves me for doing it and He is most worthy of pleasing. anyways , i think im going a lil off-the-line.:girl3:

Miss.R

for me it was to start covering with proper jelbaab n all. i made excuses to myself that there is a lot of peer pressure , n ill stand out being so different , or ill lose friends ,in short that the problem is external. but now i realise that primarily its your own self , u dont like the fact that boys wont look at you anymore and u want to be looked at and admired. i think a lot a lot of girls will agree with me here.
but now i always think that even if the whole world doesnt like me wearing it there is someone who loves me for doing it and He is most worthy of pleasing. anyways , i think im going a lil off-the-line.:girl3:

yup i agree with u 100% same problem with me sis...

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Proud of what we follow-My Experince

Salaams

For me it was to start wearing Hijab. When not wearing it you tend to not think about the places you walk into because nobody will know that you Muslim, so they cant judge you. When you wear hijab, you constantly aware of the fact that you have become an ambassador for Islam.

salam sis..

I had similar feeling of being a kinda shy in front of others about my religion :astag: :Then one day I was listening friday speech of Imman Abu Lebon in Copenhagen his words cut my hearts when he said that BE PROUD OF URS SELF THAT YOU HAVE THE GREATEST GIFT OF GOD WHICH IS ISLAM..DONOT BE ASHAMED.YOU RELIGION IS SOME THING WHICH MAKE U PROUD BECAUSE OF ITS BELIFS AND TEACHING.

Allah made these words a kinda message of life for me .I am thankful to Him and May Allah bless this imman for his golden wrods.

V interesting to read about this immam as he is accused as the main person behing cartoon stuff in Denmark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Abu_Laban
http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/vidino200602060735.asp
(written by non-muslims)

:salah: :salah: