your Palace in Jannah will be much better than this one!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Inshallah, your Palace in Jannah will be much better than this one!

:salam2:

may Allah allow all of us to enter in His jannah to enjoy there for eternity.

That He may admit the men and women who believe, to Gardens beneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein for aye, and remove their ills from them;- and that is, in the sight of Allah, the highest achievement. (Quran-48:05)

Ameen

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 60
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 56

fada_all

salam alikom

ameennnnnnnnnnnnn "wa iyaka akhi " and you too the same may allah grant you insha allah every khair here and hereafter such a beautiful dou'a:ma::ma::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Ameen dear brother.

May Allah subahn we teal grant you as well and all Muslims with the Jannatul Firdows.:) Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
it would be far batter my brother inshaAllah ,,, fala ta'lam nufsaan ma ikhfiya laho min qurata aywoon,,, we can t imagine that may Allah enter us all in jannatul firdows 'rubi ibni le bayetan indika fe jaanat'
wsalam

Bint-e-hawa

InshaAllah amen sumamen really i hope so InshaAllah Allah will grant us best palaces in Jannah and forgive all our sins Im not a gud muslim but I am trying to be a good muslim may Allah tala help me do pray for me brothers & sisters
may Allah bless all of us and grant Jannah to all of us amen sumamen

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Im not a gud muslim but I am trying to be a good muslim may Allah tala help me do pray for me brothers & sisters

one of the sign of being a good muslim is a person's feel that s/he is not a good muslim.

may Allah help all of us to obey Him as He should be obeyed. Ameen

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Look how beautiful they are!

So grand mashallah..Yet imagine Although our capacity cannot, the beauty of jannah.

Jzakullahi khair for sharing :)

Salam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Ameen to your dua. Jannah is something that no man can imagine and think of. Inshallah May ALLAH SWT make it easy for all of us to enter Jannah with HIS mercy. Ameen.