youtube's post

Status
Not open for further replies.

taybe smiler

السلام عليكم
I saw in the youtube someone converted to islam and he spoke about his feeling
in the video there are link to tti turn to islam website . .

but when I saw post of someone ,, I have shoked

see what he says . . .

laelahaellaallah.JPG

and الله اعلم .. ان بعض الظن اثم
but you have to maintain your eeman from all the forces in the world
وعليكم السلام

Salaam,

Jebrew mossad? What in the world is that?

You can disguise yourself easily over the computer. You can create a Muslim name but be non-Muslim, you can say a few Arabic words but still be non-Muslim. There are kuffars out there that try to study Islam and even memorize the Quran in Arabic and use it against Muslims and give incorrect messages of our deen.

It's sad how these people waste their time. They should join TTI and learn a few thing or two.

Anyways, happy jummah everyone.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:astag::astag::astag: some people are hypocrites. well, if we are careful about those kinds of people we will never be divided insha Allah....:)

taybe smiler

:astag::astag::astag: some people are hypocrites. well, if we are careful about those kinds of people we will never be divided insha Allah....:)

السلام عليكم

we will never be divided insha Allah

ان شاء الله

i love turn to islam :) . . . due to the Islam :hearts:

وعليكم السلام . .

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
السلام عليكم

we will never be divided insha Allah

ان شاء الله

i love turn to islam :) . . . due to the Islam :hearts:

وعليكم السلام . .

yeah, i like tti too, its been nothing but good website ever since i came here, i only saw the most wonderful people. Alhamdulilah! more muslims come here and slo more muslim convert. may Allah subhana wata'ala always keep tti as it is ameen.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

yeah, i like tti too, its been nothing but good website ever since i came here, i only saw the most wonderful people. Alhamdulilah! more muslims come here and slo more muslim convert. may Allah subhana wata'ala always keep tti as it is ameen.

Alhamdulilah i feel the same itz a really good website..
may Allah subhana wata'ala always keep tti as it is
inshallah sis Ameen
take care
:wasalam:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2: brothers & sisters,

you will always find someone who doesn't like this website or that website..in this case is us:turntoislam! Have patience,don't bother thinking about this people,it's only their opinion.What matter is that we learn the real teachings of Islam (Qur'an & Sunnah) and help each other here as well on TTI insh'Allah!

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.