podolski11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salam,
    well yes he is,

for example, if I find out my wife is cheating on me, wouldn't I be jealous of the person she is cheating with? Its in fact a major sin for me not to be jealous.

think about this, if I had no jealousy, I wouldn't mind if my wife cheating with someone.

Now if Allah (SWT) did not have jealousy he wouldn't mind us worshipping false idols or whatever.

Hope I explained well lool.

Wsalam
    Alaykum Salam bro,
    you misinterpreted what I meant lool,

read this hadith:
    I-Mughira b. Shu'ba (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Sa'd b. 'Ubada (Allah be pleased with him) said: If I were to see a man with my wife, I would have struck him with the sword, and not with the flat part (side) of it. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) heard of that, he said: Are you surprised at Sa'd's jealousy of his honour? By Allah, I am more jealous of my honour than he, and Allah is more jealous than I. Because of His jealousy Allah has prohibited abomination, both open and secret And no person is more jealous of his honour than Allah, and no persons, is more fond of accepting an excuse than Allah, on account of which He has sent messengers, announcers of glad tidings and warners; and no one is more fond of praise than Allah on account of which Allah has promised Paradise

wsalam
    emmmmmm no offense my brother m not that nationalistic but still i believe all are not bad i meet very pious, n good pakistani women dat y m saying that
    anyhow its gud be straight forward ...
    may Allah give you heart full of emaan and love towards fellow muslims fo sake of Allah :)
    wsalam
    app logon kay barey main acha guman rakheen gay tu wo app say achay hoon gay m not chooti behna m bari behna heheeh
    emm m not offensive just saying kay sab buray nai hotay (mujay pata hay ap ko urdu atti hay)
    yahan bahoot bahoot achay log b hain
    AoA
    brother may i know why u are always talk against pakistan and pakistani women
    we cant generalize things
    Salam bro thnx for the link but in da end yesterday i just reinstalled my window....:D U knw too much bother of scannin the computer and fixing it....:D
    Anyways Jazakallah fr the link...

walikumsalam...
    ok let me re ask this ok i converted right why do i feal like i still have this thing on my sholder and why would go want a drugy like me that was my question
    one question how go god love a sinner like me i mean like i messed up badly and i dont get it how cna some one love u after what you did ???
    asalamu alaykum - the disease the sister has is called nusfrik lubricus, and trust me i know i spelt that wrong. and tomorrow, oct. 2nd she's moving into a new apartment but she's broke, so she cant buy furniture and the like. she is going through so much difficulty at the moment. subhanAllah.
    :salam2:

No brother I did not knew for that,neither I have noticed that SubhanAllah.

my advice for you brother will be that you do not judge so easily,and that it is better that you and all of us members wait for some explination of whole Administration of TTI.Because SubhanAllah we really can not Judge without asking first.

Inshallah you will accept my advice brother,and may Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong.

:wasalam:

I have checked before the link you have gave me brother. It is about some "fake Salafies". I do not understand what this has to do with TTI???

Assalamu Allaicum

Thank you brother. Mashallah that is also very kind from you.

Jazzak Allah khair

Wa Sallam

SubhanAllah,noone is "chasing" you brother.:shymuslima1:.

I only reaped it you and correct you few times so you can learn better. It was for good intention but you have comletaly misunderstood it for I do not know which reason. It is our duty to advice each other,but also to respect each others.

May Allah guide us all

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…