Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How goes it?

InshaAllaah,

school :SMILY47:
    home :dishes:
    homework :SMILY138:
    life in general :SMILY61:

..is going just fine for you bi idhnillaah!

:salam2:
    As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brother
    How are you doing? After a long time though, I am back at TTI. Hope you remember me still :))
    asalaamu aleykum little bro
    hw r u doing? hope ur in a good health and best of imaan
    passing by 2 say salaam
    take care
    wa salaam
    as-salamu aleikmu bro long time since i have been around on my name and lots have changed well i just went to say as-salamu aleikmu bro
    Unfortunately, the brother was not someone that I felt I could marry & it took many months of stress & grief for me to come to that realization. Despite all of it, I still thank Allah every single day because I truly do believe He is taking care of me & inshAllah I will end up with what you have described. Your beautiful words really moved me. It's literally a dream that you're describing but inshAllah it is attainable. Thank you so much for your kind words & I hope everything's going great for you as well :)

Your Baji
    (BTW, it's Apka Kya Hal Hai? ;)
    Salam Alaikum "Chotu" Bhai (lol LUV that by the way),

MashAllah Brother, your level of insight is uncomparable & especially at such a young age. Alhamdulillah, I'm fine. The past few months have been very difficult thus my absence from the board. The marriage situation is indeed a stressful situation, so be sure to build a strong Islamic character as you grow because character is what defines a person & Islamic character is what defines a Muslim. Your future wife will look to see just how solid of a character you have & this is what will give her the security she needs to be sure enough of you to marry you. If this sounds vague, please don't mind it lol. The path you're already heading down is a great one; just make sure you stay on it inshAllah.
    Asalamu alaykum

We have enjoined on man Kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam." (15) Surah Ahqaaf
    Saalam,

Hmm you really like to type. J/k
    You know I could care less about a pathetic country like Bangladesh. I take no pride in being Bangali nor do I have any shame in being Bangali (Although I do enjoy bangla literature). The religious leadership there is full of ignorance (save a few). People there do not know anything beyond nationalism and secularism, not surprisingly they have very twisted definition of both, due to their ignorance. Insha'Allah we will be able to change that in the future. ;).
    Okay I'm contradicting myself, but you know what I mean, I hate all the vices in that country, but hopefully this will change.

Wasalam
    Saalam,

Wow, what kind of Bangla do you speak? I have difficulty understanding. I'm assuming you're from Chittagong?
    Bhalo achi, tumi kemon acho?

Wasalam
    Asalamu alaykum

Narrated Salman Al-Farsi:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Anyone who takes a bath on Friday and cleans himself as much as he can and puts oil (on his hair) or scents himself; and then proceeds for the prayer and does not force his way between two persons (assembled in the mosque for the Friday prayer), and prays as much as is written for him and remains quiet when the Imam delivers the Khutba, all his sins in between the present and the last Friday will be forgiven."
    Wise Quote of the Day
    Unless you annihilate your selfish lowerself of desires and lusts through strict and sincere mujahada, your heart will never become illuminated with the light of knowledge. [Imam Ghazali]
    Salaam

you should have replied on mine so i could have seen it earlier.. sorry for the late reply

and its goof your fine :)

Wasalaam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…