Maryam Zainab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa allaicumu saalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister
    blue is a nice color i always like to wear light blue shirts it makes it my day. lol lol lol
    . no i have never been there i wish i can go there someday. is warm over there. am also a student in high school my last year. really happy about that. well sis love to hear from you aging. i love you and good luck with everything in life, may Allah be with you sis. and may allah give you the best imman and health.
    wa alaikom assalam dear lovely sister. am glad to hear from you too. so what do you do in live? how is everything going for you sister?
    Assalamu alaikum dear sis how r u and ur family hope u and ur family r also fine! My dear sis im going for 1 or 2 months out of the city i will be offline i will miss u sooo much dear sis plz keep me in ur dua's sis i really need them!See u soon!May Allah always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!plz do not forget about me!
    Don't talk to you :confused::confused:??? I don't think I can handle that :SMILY286:!!!
    How can i stay away from my cutey, lovely sis :hearts:!!!
    And yes I :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: u soooooooooo much...
    Hows you kheti (agriculture) :SMILY149: going???
    and what else do you do?? Hobbies?? likes?? Fav color???
    :SMILY259:
    Take care, smile and be happy...
    Lots of love and blessings...
    :salam2:
    the special thing today is....
    Miss MAryam Zainab has written to me.... :SMILY149::SMILY288::lol::jumpclap::laughing-dancing:
    Where were u??? LOst :SMILY27:?? Abducted :SMILY26:?? Snoozing :SMILY153:?? Exactly where :angryblue::angryred:??
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Anyways, it's nice you are back and hope you be in touch... :hearts:
    How are things at ur end??
    Love and hugs... :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
    Assalam Alaikum
    hummmmmm don't take tension my sister:( actually it's a exam from Allah, if u have faith in Alllah n don't be sad than inshAllah Allah will be happy:)

May Allah easy n solve ur tension Ameen!!!!!!!!
    Asalamalikum sister

how r u? n hows going ur life;)??? i hope ur doing well

take care sister
    muah
    Walikumsalam
    sorry for late reply..ya inshallah ,you r welcome any time for any information , what could be better that i can help you in Allahs way,
    assalam,
    even i m happy that for Allah sake we have lovely sister n friends whom we dnt knw but we r very close.Subhanallah ''It is Allah who brings love btwn two heart" love u too my dear sis.

ya m in mumbai... n i tell you m a senior associate of IRF(islamic research foundation) run by Dr.Zakir Naik,,alhamdulillah m related to IRF since past 5yrs. Alhamdulillah

Y not i wud like to visit if i got a chance inshallah.
    walikumsalam sister:)
    i m fine Alhumdillah......... Jazakallah khair for asking
    n what about u sister? How is ur study going ?
    Hope u enjoy ur self:lol: :lol:
    hows the weather of Sri-lanka sister:)

May Allah always make u happy Ameen!!!!!
    Take care n always remember me in ur prayer
    walikumsalam
    ur sis
    Hibba
    i hope people don't have the same reaction :SMILY138: on reading what I write.
    Masters in agriculture... wow, quite interesting. :ma:
    My mother tongue is hindi, though I am also proficient in English and Marathi- the dialect of Maharashtra. :cool::D:cool::D
    I will surely visit Sri Lanka someday, I am adding it to my list of places to visit. :SMILY231: :SMILY231:
    You are also welcome to India and you have a home here too... my place. :SMILY34::SMILY128::SMILY126::SMILY34::SMILY128::SMILY126:
    Blessings, love, hug and air kisses for my pyaari sis.... :hearts::hearts::hearts:
    :salam2:
    oh... don make me start :SMILY286: :SMILY286: . I can keep writing for ages. I am a journalist-cum-writer by profession na :SMILY126::holaaa::SMILY126::holaaa::SMILY126:
    I love white, green, black
    I love animals, sply cats.... i have a pet too.
    Masters in research... ahem ahem. Sounds interesting. What is it exactly about?? :confused::confused:
    Do you know, you are technically my neighbor... India- Sri Lanka :SMILY129::p!!! I hear Sri Lanka is a pretty country... scenic and quite mesmerising...hows life at Sri Lanka??? What is the dialect spoken there??
    I love learning about new places and cultures... so be ready to be bombarded with quuestion... heheheee :SMILY209: :SMILY209::SMILY45:
    Love and hugs,
    Naz
    LOVELY.... all these smilies have made me smile and I am now grinning stupidly at my computer :SMILY149::biggrin::SMILY149::biggrin::SMILY149::biggrin:
    Hows my lovely sis doing today??
    What do you do sis?? study, working?? What is your fav color?? I just asked so to get to know you... no specific reasons :redface::redface::redface:
    Take care, keep smiling, choose to be kind and may Allah bless you and your loved ones...
    Allah Hafiz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…