Muslim_Gurl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No you an do that even without it's excitement for me:p!!it's omething else i dunno how true but that really made me very hapy for you:SMILY252:............now you got to wait for taht too:D:D:D!!
    Walikumsalam wah rahmahtullah wah bahrahktu

yaa Anybody is here:p do u want to talk to AnyBody :lol: than i m here:D

how r u behna?......long time no speak:(......missing u behna

Only 1 paper is left Alhumdillah:) than inshAllah i will come back in MY city:)

tmharey study kasi chal rahi hai? n how's ur Hebba ?:D :D :D

take care alot shayma

Allah hafiz
    Iam good Allahumdulilah Am bored just doin ma homework getting ready for my exams. Jazakala khayeran for asking ma dear sister
    Salama Alykum ma dear sister in islam hw are u doin Hope your in best state of iman and Shifa

wasalama Alykum:hearts:
    Heya

Serious? I hope not LOL. No it's just stress man. Lol. But Alhumdulillah its better.

The whole day literally. It felt like someone was thrashing my head against the wall or something. Really painful. I went to sleep with the ache but Alhumdulillah in the morning i was okay :)

It might actually be dehydration though. It's getting hot here now mashaALlah. But i still prefer the rain more :p i love the rain LOL

You take care dear
    did you say fracture your skull? Dude, YOU need to go to the hospital man! make sure you et yourself checked out. thats quite serious

much love
    Salaam 'Aleykum!

Good to hear yu've been keeping well ukhty:biggrin:
    Soweyy, didn't mean to disappear:biggrin::biggrin:
    I've been grrreeat wallahi- went outta the country in march, Saw Mommy N daddy:biggrin::biggrin:, got back in april, went back to skool, it's end of may now-..
    So Final exams R on ma tail:biggrin:
    ...In need of ur du'aas sweety!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Now, it's ur turn- wat's been happenin' at ur end!?- fill me in man:biggrin:

TC Be- yu- tifull:biggrin::biggrin:
    N keep in touch insha'allah
    good thing my sis......but i meant a detailed discussion there are some things i wanted to "highlight" about this:)not just a chat:eek:...........so that's why i told you some other time......most probably on monday after my last paper:)

sorry but mayb you can find what you want by using some other source until then....this isn't something i want to rush and that's what's going to happen if i do it right now:eek:!!!sorry but if you think it'd be to late then ask someone else inshallah with better knowledge:)
    hehehe busy bee:perm sis you speaking french or something:confused:coz then i'm afraid i don't understand you:p!!!

:)my sister calm down you'll do just fine.i wanted to talk to you about this stuff somethings you got to be careful about.but well when i'm free inshallah:)

yes alhumdulillah ala kulli haal:)

i'm fine with one written+3 practical examz left:)!!
    As-salaamu 'Aleykuuum girly:biggrin::biggrin:

How've you been young one!?:biggrin::biggrin:
    How's 3ev3erythang going!? Haven't been in touch for a while, eh?:biggrin:
    ...Am back now n i plan to stay for as loooong as i can, insha'allah :wink:
    Well, hope you're doing verry well, so i won't have to worry abt you:biggrin::biggrin:...Hit me up nxt time yu're online okeey:biggrin::biggrin:

Take Care lil' sissi:biggrin::biggrin:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…