alkathiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jazaakallah khairan for the video akhi. Inshaallah I am hoping to visit one of Sheikh Feiz lectures in Malaysia. :)
    alhamdulilah, they are all good, used to be called Usman ibn affan when i was young ;)
    w/salam
    Alhamdulillaah Abu Rantisi, all things good? I see you stalking IA forums too, love that place...so much fun, not to post but to read.
    Assalamu alaikum dear brother,

Ameen! And you too Brother.

Abdullah is about 8 months old now and doing well alhamdulillah.

And when will you invite me to your wedding?
    Assalamu Alykum brother al Kathiri, how's it been bro? :) I hope everyone is doing well, dang I just saw a Telawah of Sheikh Sa'ad al Ghamidi and it was talking about Jannah, and I was (day) dreaming about seeing Allah Ta Alla on his Throne and the Angels around it! Oh I feel SO happy, I REALLY want to go to Jannah now! :)

Assalamu Alykum brother. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99rHwHQtLeI
    Saalam

That is a wonderful blog you have linked to your profile.
    There are some great parallels between Uhud and what happened in Gaza (as some scholar mentioned Uhud is a goldmine of lessons for the Muslims)*. I pray that the Muslims in Palestine remain steadfast, fix their mistakes, regroup, and prepare for the enemies, surely their enemies will not leave them alone. May Allah grant them His aid.. Ameen.

May Allah purify our intentions. Ameen

Wasalam
    Asalamu alaykum

We have enjoined on man Kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam." (15) Surah Ahqaaf
    Asalamu alaykum

Narrated Salman Al-Farsi:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Anyone who takes a bath on Friday and cleans himself as much as he can and puts oil (on his hair) or scents himself; and then proceeds for the prayer and does not force his way between two persons (assembled in the mosque for the Friday prayer), and prays as much as is written for him and remains quiet when the Imam delivers the Khutba, all his sins in between the present and the last Friday will be forgiven."
    Hadith of the Day
    On the day of Resurrection, nothing will weigh heavier upon the scales than good character. [Abu Dawud & Tirmidhi]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…