Muslim_Gurl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi hi wa barakatuhu
    Ramadan Kareem to you as well behna, hw r u seeing u after long time

how is ur eeman doing everything is good right?
    ***When you need it the most, when you think you have nowhere to go .... look yourselfe in the chambers of my soul ...this is your refuge ... if you can not find ... just look up into the sky .... there are clouds of our memories where my soul is resting...****
    lol Tum ab MSN per online kuion nahi ahty?? u know i missed u soo much ..... what is ur time to come on net?
    lol nahi i m not married yet..... i wanted to talk to u soo much but u didnot come on Msn :(
    Anywayz hows going ur study?
    Asalamalikum
    how r u '? behna what happ? itnay dinoo baat tumhe dehka aur tmne mera msg ka reply b nahi kiya is eveything ok? yeh mujse naraz ho?
    study kasi jah rhi hia tumhari n how is hebba:D?
    Salam alaikum sweet sister! I hope everything's going great for you! I was cleaning out my inbox and I came across the most adorable pm for you expressing concern when I was going through a really difficult time in my life (I posted about it in the Sisters Section and I believe you were the first to respond). JazakAllah khair for all your kind words and I hope you're doing amazingly well! Take care <3
    Salam sista ♥
    hpe ur fine =) jus dropped by to say ellow ;) :D
    take care :D and tell me wazzzzzzzupppppp btw ny plans fr eid? hehe
    ALlah hafiz :D
    Asalamalikum
    how r u? sorry long time no speak coz i was very busy aur tum online b nahi ah rhi thy
    missed u soooooooooooo much............tmharey tebyat kasi hai n study kasi jah rhi hai tmhari? aur ab kis time tum online ahty ho?
    apna bohut kayal rahkna
    Allah hafiz
    alhamdulilah sis am alrighttt
    yea i was away too for awhile
    anywho its ok....btw RAMDAN KARIIM
    may Allah accept our fasting and duas ameen
    tc
    Assalamu alaikummm
    how u doin? its been long tim
    hope everythin is good on ur side
    go ahead behna ji.PM ,Vm i'll read and help:)

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

P.S i gotto go for now.kitchen needs me:pi'll be back though so upto you:)
    i asked him again.he just stared at me.my heart started pounding harder.he closed his eyes for my moment without replying.

It isn’t very nice when you’re old man has trouble breathing.

Dad wasn' much of a runner.I tackled him down when I reached him.

at times like these..

don't scare me like that again!!

if you find them unsuitable for your story narrations then ignore them .coz your way is different from mine.and you don't want your story messed up coz i keep on pouring my sentence designs and ideas.okay:) so stick to your way,just take what feels right:).
    hope i was some help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…