al-fajr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I got to explain all that. Alhumdulillah for Br. Ershad's thread. That kent hovind 15 min video is a time saver. Except that he's being all secretive and anonymous and I have to spend hours trying to figure out the function of the six tiny muscles attached to the tail bones and 12 birds with claws on wings *Sigh*. Seriously. . .

I read some wiki refutations to Kent hovind, some are pretty good, except that I don't know how reliable Shaykh wiki's information is.

If only I didn't have my cousins marriage and "You will attend" - "I won't" tornament. Things would have been much faster. Khair Inshaa'Allaah Let's see.
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Baraakaatuh,

Looks like most of us lack in there.

Don't ask? Been popping my eyes out reading on evolution. Alhumdulillah, I got TTI for a change.
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

I'm going to be honest with you. Which package? As far as I remember that last thing I asked of you is dealt with. I don't see that thread anymore.

Oh and nobody dares ignores me *evil Smile*. Lol, kidding. If you read this and see "me" online here come online on MSN. I could do with eating some of your brains. It's been a while since I've tasted some.

Alhumdulillah. May Allaah bless you.

*!*!*!
    :wasalam:

:jazaak: for calling, it was nice talking to you. Now I feel so stupid (because of my silly threads lol I'm embarrassed).. please pray for me. x
    Well all sorts, no sis. That's not possible for me;p

Oh, you are doing the easiest thing right now. I'm so good at it. Want to learn some new tricks to enhance you procrastination abilities?

What's bad ukht? Sorry didn't get you there.
    I apologise again :s

Yep, I'm okay :jazaak: for asking. Got an exam coming up next month and just preparing for that, please pray for me. I bet you're glad you're done with exams, so lucky :(
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

I'm fine Alhumdulillah. I surely am pleased to see your VM;p

Ermm elaborate. Which type of trouble? It's kinda hard to tell you weather or not I'm out of trouble if I'm suceptible to more than one kinds of trouble;p

How are you sister?
    True say, like now I feel bad :/ like really bad bad

That's the plan. InshaAllaah when she returns, I'm going to cook a nice meal for her and make her bengali tea, I hope she will like it :) (actually she told me to do this, she said there better be food prepared because she will be hungry and exhausted and the house better be spotless LOL) but I would of done all these things anyway.

But I love al-Maghrib; Qabeelat Al-Shams is awesome dude :cool: . I wonder why it's called that when there's barely any sun in London... strange lol. Btw, what is the Tayyibun Conference about?

Uhubbuki fiLlaah x
    :salam2: homie

Okay deep down I do miss my mum and another thing I miss is coming home to hot food :( Sucks big time. But at the same time I'm taking advantage of my FREEEEDOMM :p I feel so independent and grown up :cool:

What Tayyibun Conference? I'm so bad I no longer go to AlMaghrib classes.
    Aww..sucks. I feel pretty cool for understanding that.

Let's just do audio? No video? Too much work.
    Sorry ukht, but my internet connection is extremely unstable today. I'm trying but if it doesn't fix up some other time Inshaa'Allaah~

Sorry.
    Aa. I'll watch out for one of those on niqaabi's then.

Lol Sure! I thought you'd say that. As you please then. Which one should it be generaaal;p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…