A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• to you too bro... may Allah bring peace and prosperity and increase our ranks... have a happy and productive one akhee.
    please remember me in your du'a.
    as far as i know, liquids are not allowed to be carried in the hand luggage when we travel. But i dont know about sending it through DHL etc.

I have carried perfume in the baggage. I dont see why it shouldnt be allowed in courier/post.
    Assalaamu alaykkum anna, how are you? It is still so hot here, no rain at all... Is it any better there?
    Feels great. Alhamdulillah. Catching up with friends from masjid and all. Kind of feels good.
    How about you Anna? What r u doing these days?
    Haha... no bro, im really frustrated that i didnt get to go out. I had planned everything to go out n get some fresh air, but as usual all flop show happened. Thats y i happen to mention (often).... not just cos of ur thing... hehe...
    Wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah

Alhamdulillah, im fine bhai...

i was busy with frequent port calls. Today is my last port in china... i didnt get to go out at all!!!.Had lot of work load. How have u been? Whats happenning there?

I just have another 4 days left, in shaa Allah. Im coming home.
    Wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah

Alhamdulillah, im fine bhai...

i was busy with frequent port calls. Today is my last port in china... i didnt get to go out at all!!!.Had lot of work load. How have u been? Whats happenning there?

I just have another 4 days left, in shaa Allah. Im coming home.
    Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Abu.

Hope you are doing well,InshaAllah.

Well,just was busy with some issues. Alhamdulillah. No excuses for delayed reply to you.

How are you.?

Take care.

Regards.
    Bro jazak Allahu khyir for the link.
    I have lot of confusion as im on monthly pay roll.
    Like should i pay zakah based on my whole income or the money that is left after spending?
    If i bought some stuffs with it(other than gold and silver), should i pay zakaah on it? every year?
    As u know its not been an year since i started earning but i want pay it in the month of ramadan, is it ok? Can you ask some one knowledgeable?
    And bro, have you got any article which explains how we are obligated to give zakaat? Like something for laymen with out complications, yet purely based on Quraan and sunnah???
    Wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah,
    I made dua for you just as I saw ur msg. It sometimes make me guilty that brothers like you far advanced in knowledge asking a miskeen like me to make dua. May Allah bless u all,forgive my sins and accept the dua i made for you.

We have gps here, so the prayer times can be calculated using softwares. Time zone corrections can be applied easily. And tell me, did u make dua for me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…