Asja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa alaikum salaam sister,

alhamdulillah me n my family are fine. jazaak Allah khairan.

how are the things going on your side? hope all is well inshallah
    Wa'alaykumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Syukran wa jazakillahu khairan for ur dua, I also pray for you and your family is protected by Allah, ameen

I used arabic language sis, yes I asked, are you from Indonesia? I guess u are from there, because I am from Indonesia, SALAM ^_^

Ok sis, I hope we will be a good friend ^_^

Syukran wa jazakillahu khairan for ur dua, I also pray for you and your family is proteted by Allah, ameen

I used arabic language sis, yes I asked, are you from Indonesia? I guess u are from there, because I am from Indonesia, SALAM ^_^

Ok sis, I hope we will be a good friend ^_^

Assalamu'alaikum!

[IMG]

Happy Ma'al Hijrah
    1434' Hijrah to you and your family,

~Masha'allah,
    Alhamdulillah!

~May year 1434 H bring prosperity and wonderful most beautiful to all muslims~Amin!
    And
    ~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take Care!
    ~Wassalam :)
    And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).
    If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust. (Al-i-Imran 3: 159-160)
    Assalamu Alikum

Eid Mubarak to you and your family dear sister
    Wish that Eid ul-Fitr brings happiness, prosperity and joy in your life. :)
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

That's beautiful.

BarakaAllaahu feeki Sister Asja for the beautiful wish. Taqabal Allaahu minna wa minkum. Kullu `am wa anti bi khayr. I hope you and your family had a blessed Eid!

Do keep in touch!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…