ShahnazZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• asalamu alaikum, i hope you're in the best of health and iman. i was going to message you in private but I can't get a hang of the new messaging system here. i miss you a tons!!! =)
    Only Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala completes us. Expecting that from His Creation is placing a burden on their shoulders that they were never meant to carry....السلام عليكم نعم المراة تكمل الرجل و هي النصف الثاني و عليه الرجل ان يتقي الله في النصف الاخر من دينه و هي معينة له في كل اموره الدنياوية و الاخراوية و المثل يقول من وراء كل شخص عظيم امراة......
    Hello Yes, women complement men and is the second half and the man to fear God in the other half of his religion and is certain his all its affairs Aldnyaoah and Alakhrawih proverb says from behind every great person woman
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهIn the name of God the Merciful
    Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
    God pools you and May God help you all good Juma Mubarak, God willing
    برك الله فيك و وفقك الله لكل الخير جمعة مبارك ان شاء الله......
    I think I get it. I still think tigers would be much fun:p Kidding! You want you own homo tiger, yeah. Okay I hope I'll remember. I remember including that one in my "Most important" prayers' list not too long ago.

You'll see the force of our duas adding much speed to the process Inshaa`Allah.
    May the one for the sake of Whom you love me, love you.

How do you want me to pray for you? I'll remember better if you mention something specific :) Do you want a pair of tigers in Jannah? You and `Aishaa radhi Allah unha would enjoy playing with them :D

Lol! I was never interested in the Gold combs, so I decided I'll trade them for tigers when I found out we are going to can get Gold combs in Jannah :) May Allah make us one of those to enjoy the pleasures of Jannah.
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    نعم معك الحق الزواج السعيد يكون منعه التقوى و الإيمان و لو تتبعنا وصية
    رسول الله في حق النساء نكونوا سعداء بإذني الله.
    He is not a new member. It is someone who got banned from the forum for some reasons, and trying to spoil the whole thing. We need to be patient.
    Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

I hope you have changed your password, if you think that person really hacked your ID. Please be patient on these matters. It is surely a test on you, from Allah. Different people are tested with different matters. I suggest you not to reply to all those hate making posts. Rather, get peace in heart by Salah and patience. Allah says, "Seek help through patience and Salah; truly it is extremely difficult except for the humble true believers." (2:45)

InshaAllah you will be fine. If you are not 100% sure that he has hacked your gmail and TTI ID, then don't worry about that. Have different passwords for Gmail and TTI. My Du'as are with you.
    hey y don't u get off my back? you have nothing better to do than to go around being a police officer? with all respect, i don't want to be associated with u so leave me alone. how many times do i have to tell you? i don't want your drama, so go away!!!
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Hope you are doing well.

Aww jazakAllah khair for sticking up for me :). I really appreciate your compassion.

I just can't help it :p

Jazaakillahu khayraa for the rep ukhti.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…