Mabsoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salam alaykum

Could you change my name here as Sister Herb?

I like to be herb not harb.

I have in my garden 24 herbs now.
    I know brother, it's just that I wasn't sure if I was the odd one out or if its normal! I wasn't particularly 'asking for it'! JazakAllah Khairan though! :)
    just spent 30 mins deleting link spam (from Muslims) and haven't finished. :( People are so selfish!
    Janaan
    Janaan
    Sorry to hear that, akh. Selfishness and greed has consumed this ummah. =(
    Masha'Allaah, akhi. I like the ratings thingy! (Lol @ Bad Spelling...I think some people might get offended by that)
    Mabsoot
    Mabsoot
    Thanks sis, I didn't finish making all the likes yet.
    Assalam alaikum

Hoping you are doing good by Allah' s grace

May i know whether its possible for others to edit our thread??
    afrarzk
    afrarzk
    ohk.... so akhi, did u insert the image in that "jannah surrounded by difficult things" thread?? cuz i didnt so kinda curious......
    Mabsoot
    Mabsoot
    Yes I did sister, I was testing something. Its a good idea to complement any posts with an image, that will help when the post is made into an article. If you look closely the post is a bit different from others on the website.
    afrarzk
    afrarzk
    oh ok....hmm yea agree and the mystery is solved lol kidding k
    Assalaamualaikum akhi..

Just wanted to say.. The new UI looks sooooo cooollll.. MashaAllah.. Whenever I open the browser, whether I read/learn/post something on the forum or not, I just open it and keep, it's soo pleasant to the eyes. MashaAllah.. JazakAllah Khair akhi. May Allah reward you and the team immensely :)
    Mabsoot
    Mabsoot
    wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

what do you think of the use of tabs in the forum page? I want make the frontpage better, and also better way to share/ read articles. in sha Allah we will make the site better than ever.
    uniqueskates
    uniqueskates
    Ahh. I kind of didn't like the tab part of the forum. The earlier style was much earlier to understand and access akhi. The front page is good. In the home page, I didn't understand what are the bottom 2 tabs showing?
    uniqueskates
    uniqueskates
    Plus I feel that the earlier front page was better with status updates on left side? I guess you put it on right side for space utilization eh? ;) InshaAllah I shall think of how to improve the UI and let you know akhi. :)

N also how much time before the session expires? :| Cox I login and within 2 mins it asks me to login again :(
    How many scholars have gone astray! How many worshippers have deviated & disbelieved! Thus the person fears 4 himself as long as he is alive
    walaykum salam,glad to hear from you bro,i am fine but kinda worried these days ,facing some tough time.
    How are you broo :)?
    Mabsoot
    Mabsoot
    Alhamdulillah i'm really good how are you? :D I hope you feel better soon. Just be positive no matter what.
    Walaikumassalam wa re wa barakatuhu akhi.

How are yoü doing? OMG!! Did I cross my limits that I instigated the boss of the forum to VM me?? :p
    salam alaikum mabsoot.pls answer my request.i suggested in the Arabic section Al roqya shariya i want to delete it.is there any possibility to do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…