10 days project

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

Brothers and Sisters Praise be to Allaah Who has created Time and has made some times better than others, some months and days and nights better than others, when rewards are multiplied many times, as a mercy towards His slaves. This encourages them to do more righteous deeds and makes them more eager to worship Him, so that the Muslim renews his efforts to gain a greater share of reward, prepare himself for death and supply himself in readiness for the Day of Judgement.

وَالْفَجْرِ (1)وَلَيَالٍ عَشْرٍ (2)وَالشَّفْعِ وَالْوَتْرِ (3)وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا يَسْرِ (4)هَلْ فِي ذَلِكَ قَسَمٌ لِّذِي حِجْرٍ (5)} [الفجر:1-5]،

Allah swears an oath by them, and swearing an oath by something is indicative of its importance and great benefit. Almighty Allah says, (By the dawn; by the ten nights) (Al-Fajr 89: 1-2). Ibn `Abbas, ibn az-Zubayr, Mujahid and others of the earlier and later generations are of the opinion that this refers to the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah. Ibn Kathir said: "This is the correct opinion." (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, 8/413)

Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days."

. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) encouraged people to do righteous deeds because of the virtue of this season for people throughout the world, and also because of the virtue of the place, for the pilgrims to the Sacred House of Allah.

. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) commanded us to recite during this time a lot of tasbih (glorification of Allah), as well as tahmid (praising Allah) and takbir (saying 'Allah is Greatest'). `Abdullah ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "There are no days greater in the sight of Allah and in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Him than these ten days, so during this time recite a great deal of tahlil (saying: 'there is no god but Allah'), takbir and tahmid." (Ahmad)

. These ten days include the Day of `Arafah, on which Allah perfected His religion. Fasting on this day will expiate for the sins of two years. These days also include the Day of Sacrifice, the greatest day of the entire year and the greatest day of Hajj, which combines acts of worship in a way unlike any other day.

When you see the new moon of Dhul-Hijjah, if any one of you wants to offer a sacrifice, then he should stop cutting his hair and nails until he has offered his sacrifice."

Here is your chance to change start a new page with Allah s.w.t brother and sister remember this is the best chance in your life to start new page with Allah s.w.t these are the best days of Allah as you read,

Here are 3 simple projects for these 10 days,

1-Sincere repentance: One of the most important things to do during these ten days is to repent sincerely to Allah and to give up all kinds of disobedience and sin.

2-Read the Quran and finish it in these 10 days, the prophet peace be up on him said

Allah will record ten good deeds for every letter that one recites.”

So to finish Quran you have to read 3 Juazz ( Parts ) of Quran, try to understand each Ayah and verse by doing so reading 3 Juzz every day and since for every letter you get 10 deeds, you can gain half a Million good deeds every day

Aboo Hurayrah radhiallahu anhu related that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam said, "On no days is the worship of Allah desired more than in the (first) ten days of Zul Hijjah. The fast of each of these days is equal to the fast of a whole year, and the worship of each of these nights is equal to the worship of Laylatul Qadr." (Tirmizi, Ibne Mãjah)

3-Also dont for get to make Takbir Thamid by saying

Subhãnallah, Alhamdulillah , wa Lã ilãha illallãh, wa Allahu Akbar

Abdullah Ibne 'Umar radhiallahu anhu related that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam said, "No days are as weighty with Allah and so liked by Him for good deeds than the first ten days of Zul Hijjah. So on these days increasingly read Subhãnallah, Lã ilãha illallãh, Alhamdulillah and Allahu Akbar." (Musnad Ahmad)

4-Try to fast the first days,

Aboo Hurayrah radhiallahu anhu related that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam said, "On no days is the worship of Allah desired more than in the (first) ten days of Zul Hijjah. The fast of each of these days is equal to the fast of a whole year, and the worship of each of these nights is equal to the worship of Laylatul Qadr." (Tirmizi, Ibne Mãjah)

5-fasting the day of Arafah

Aboo Qatãdah Al-Ansãri radhiallahu anhu narrated that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam was asked about the fast on the day of Arafah. He said, "It compensates for the (minor) sins of the past and the coming year." (Muslim, Tirmizi, Ibne Mãjah)

These are some of the good deed you can do simple and easy and you can gain millions of good deeds and remember this hadith

'Ã'ishah radhiallahu anhaa reports that Rasoolullah sallalahu alayhi wasallam said, " There is no day in which Allah sets free more souls from the fire of hell than on the day of Arafah. And on that day Allah draws near to the earth and by way of exhibiting His Pride remarks to the angels, 'What is the desire of these (servants of mine)?" (Muslim)

sources

islamway.com
islamonline.net
Almghrib.com
wa salaam alikom

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
Jazak Allah khairan for sharing brother, this is new for me.
I'm eager inshallah, and sure that many of us will be looking forward for these 10 days.
But I don't know when these days are, i dont even have a clue when 'day of Arafah' is :(
Help?

:salam2:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

On my side of the globe, its already the first day, midnight wise. And on that note, I am off. May Allah guide us all Insha Allah. May Allah put Barakah in our time and in every action so that we may turn to Him and despite so many worldly matters, Insha Allah still have sufficient time to prostate ourselves before Him, day and night. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

muslimummah

Just a brother
The most blessed days: The first 10 days of the month of Zulhajah

1) Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "the best day of All days is Arafa Day."
2) Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "Fast the day of Arafah Allah forvgives your sin of previous year and following year"
3) Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "Fasting one day in the path of Allah, Allah removs your face from the distance of travelling Seventy years from the Hell fire."
4) Prophet of Allah (PBUH) cursed who misses the blessing of the 10 days.
5) Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "The Best du'a is the dua' of Arrafah day"
6)Prophet of Allah (PBUH) said, "The dua' of Arrafah day which I and all the prophets said is:
http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=109
So, we must say this dau in the day of Arrafah more and more

7) The blessed 10 days, the rewards of good deeds are more and more
8)Arafah day Allah forgives sin of many people
9) Allah loves so much the deeds done in the 10 blessed days
10)The blessed 10 days are good chance of getting blessings and forgiveness
11) The prophet (PBUH) said, " There no days in which righteous deeds done in them are more beloved to Allah than these 10 days. They ased O messenger of Allah, not even Jihad. He said, " not even Jihad except if a man goes out for Jihad with his self and his wealth then he doesn't return with anything from that"/
12)The prophet (PBUH) said, "There are not any days greater nor any days in which deeds done in them are more beloved to All than these 10 days. So increase saing Tahlee(La ilaha illalah), Takber (Allahu Akbar) and Tahmeed ( Alhamdulillah).

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Salaam Alikom

Asalamu alaykum ya akhi

does that means the whole ten days or the first day only. and by the way i think my islamic calender is wrong becaouse we fasted the first of september and the calender say the 2nd of september. therefore i'm so lost so please tell when do the ten day begin and end. jazak Allahu khayra

wasalam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

Asalamu alaykum ya akhi

does that means the whole ten days or the first day only. and by the way i think my islamic calender is wrong becaouse we fasted the first of september and the calender say the 2nd of september. therefore i'm so lost so please tell when do the ten day begin and end. jazak Allahu khayra

wasalam

salaam alikom
My mistake it should say first 9 days, if you can if not then only the ninth day of du Hijjah,

The month start from Tomorrow Saturday Novmber 29th will be the first day of month of dul Hijjah

wa salaam