** 101 contradictions in the Bible **

justoneofmillion

IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS AND BELIEVE IN THINE HEART THAT GOD HATH RAISED FROM THE DEAD THOU SHALT BE SAVED. ROMANS 10:9
" Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad." Deuteronomy 6:4,, Eph. 4:5., Mark 12:29
'Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name'. Mt 4:10 Luke 4:8
jesus said"This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only [monos] true God" John 17:3
"there is no God but one [hen]" 1 Corinthians 8:4
"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only [monos] God" 1 Timothy 1:17
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24). not in any form shape or size,that is a hindou a sumarian a pagan idea, god incarnation into his creation existed well before hellenized christendom!

not three not four or millions...that comes from old sumarian hindou and buddhist mysticism concepts,not form monotheism !
come back to god and bow down with those who bow down like jesus pbuh and all the righteous prophets did,leave dionysys krishna osyris mithra and the like,you are responsible for your own sins don t hold god himself responsible for them,he gave you the choice..

"Going a little farther, he(JESUS) fell with his face to the ground and prayed....(From the NIV Bible, Matthew 16:39)"
"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (From the NIV Bible, Luke 6:12)"

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
fatima you are a surly young woman who revels in your bad ways TURN TO CHRIST

ISAIAH YOU ARE SURLY A STRANGE BEING THAT REVELS AROUND BLINDNESS,DEAFNESS AND THE ABILITY TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT MAKES SENSE. TURN TO ALLAH FORGET ALL THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD USE UR EYEZ, UR UNDERSTANDING THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE RIGHT PATH.

justoneofmillion

jews and chritians join the muslims in prayer,and stop this stubborn foolishness

for the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness but unto us which are saved it is the power of GOD 1 corinthians 1:18
it is your righteousness that saves you ,do not hold god responsible for your own sins and failures,he gave you a brain a sinless birth and a freewill to distinguish good form the bad the other name for that is al furquan!the norm of distinction,don t make god die like a cursed,his mercy and knowledge is far more greater that that that he should commit suicide to learn to forgive and understand his creation,to say that is a treason against god the biggest treason and lie ever, god doesn t die and he does not need to go through a humanization process to understand how the men he created functions, the same way you d on t need to become the table you created to understand it s functions and purpose,you just give the instruction manual,so keep the commandants.

[yt]HualOlrlksY[/yt]

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
it is your righteousness that saves you ,do not hold god responsible for your own sins and failures,he gave you a brain a sinless birth and a freewill to distinguish good form the bad the other name for that is al furquan!the norm of distinction,don t make god die like a cursed,his mercy and knowledge is far more greater that that that he should commit suicide to learn to forgive and understand his creation,to say that is a treason against god the biggest treason and lie ever, god doesn t die and he does not need to go through a humanization process to understand how the men he created functions, the same way you d on t need to become the table you created to understand it s functions and purpose,you just give the instruction manual,so keep the commandants.

[yt]HualOlrlksY[/yt]

:salam2:
WELL SAID MY BROTHER, COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER MYSELF

for the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness but unto us which are saved it is the power of GOD 1 corinthians 1:18

Hello Isaiah,

This is not a place to preach your teachings. Preach at your own forums if people come to y'all. You are welcomed to stay here only if you want to learn about Islam. Knowledge never hurts anyone, ignorance can.

If you like debates then watch Ahmed Deedat & Zakir Naik on Youtube.

I think you will enjoy reading this thread, especially the last few pages by brother Bluegazer:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24387

May God help you seek truth, peace, and ever-lasting happiness.

TheHumbleWun

revert2007

Love Fishing
JazkaAllahu khairan for sharing.
I thought it will be nice to downlaod it.so those interested can downlaod it here in pdf format

Attachments

• 101 contradictions in the Bible.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 26

rightpath_357

Okay. First- nice work bro. Second, sister Fatima and Ishsa, PLEASE break it up! I'm not sure where sister Ishsha's comments came from, cause i can't see it on ay og the posts, but I can see t when people quote it. Please don't argue! We discuss calmly, and b:y the sounds of it- u guys aren't giving that much respect to eachothers religon. Salam :)

FreedomFighter

Okay. First- nice work bro. Second, sister Fatima and Ishsa, PLEASE break it up! I'm not sure where sister Ishsha's comments came from, cause i can't see it on ay og the posts, but I can see t when people quote it. Please don't argue! We discuss calmly, and b:y the sounds of it- u guys aren't giving that much respect to eachothers religon. Salam :)

sis, this is all from last year :)

revert2007

Love Fishing

i guess he has been banned and his post have been deleted i guess..by the way that thing happened 1 year a go :p
why do we bother now lol