15 Ways to increase earnings from Quran and Sunnah

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
15 Ways to increase earnings with proofs from Quran and Sunnah

1. The Taqwa of Allah

And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (2) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things.

[Surah Al-Talq, Verse 2-3]

And if the people of the towns had believed and had the Taqwâ (piety), certainly, We should have opened for them blessings from the heaven and the earth, but they belied (the Messengers). So We took them (with punishment) for what they used to earn (polytheism and crimes).

[ Surah Al-Araf, Verse 96]

2. Seeking forgiveness and repentance

"I said (to them): 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; Verily, He is Oft-Forgiving; (10) 'He will send rain to you in abundance; (11) 'And give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers.' "

[Surah Nooh, Verses 10-12]

"And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as Mujrimûn (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh)."

[Surah Hood, Verse 52]

And (commanding you): "Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance, that He may grant you good enjoyment, for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace (i.e. the one who helps and serves needy and deserving, physically and with his wealth, and even with good words). But if you turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a Great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).

[Surah Hood, Verse 3]

3. Tawakkul

‘Umar Ibn Al-Khattab reported that Prophet :sals: said,

“If you were to put trust in Allah (Tawakkul) the way that Allah deserves, then you would be provided for as birds are; they leave (in search of food) at the beginning of the day famished, and return at the end of the day full”

[Shaykah Al-Abani’s Silsilat Al-Sahihah, # 310]

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things
[Surah Al-Talq, Verse 2-3]

Would that they were contented with what Allâh and His Messenger (SAW) gave them and had said: "Allâh is Sufficient for us. Allâh will give us of His Bounty, and so will His Messenger (from alms, etc.). We implore Allâh (to enrich us)."
[Surah Al-Tawba, Verse 59]

4. Constantly worshipping Allah

Abu Hurayrah stated that the Prophet :saws: said,
“Allah says, ‘O son of Adam! Take time out to constantly worship me, I will fill your chest with richness , and remove your poverty. And if you donot do so. I will make your hands filled with occupation, and will not remove your poverty”
[Shaykh Al-Albani declared it to authentic in his Sunan Al-Tirmidhi]

Ma’qal Ibn Yasaar reported that Prophet :saws: said:
“Your Lord, all glory and honour be to Him says, ‘O Son of Adam! Take the time out to constantly worship Mw, I will fill your chest with richness! O Son of Adam! Do not distance yourself from Me, or I will fill your chest with poverty, and fill your hands with work ”
[Shaykah Al-Abani’s Silsilat Al-Sahihah, # 1359]

5.Thanking Allah

And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allâh), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe."
[Surah Ibrahim, Verse 7]

6. Frequently performing Hajj and ‘Umrah

It has been reported by ‘abdullah Ibn Mas’ud that the Prophet of Allah :saws: said:
“ Follow up between Hajj and ‘Umrah (i.e. cntiniously repeat the performance of Hajj and ‘Umrah) because they both eliminate poverty and sins just like a furnace eliminates the dirty impurities of iron, gold and silver. And an accepted Hajj has no reward less than paradise”
[ Shaykh Al-Albani in Sahih Sunan Al-Tirmidhi (1/245)]

7. Establishing the ties of kinship

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet :saws: said:
“Whoever is pleased with the fact that his Rizq be increased, and his life-span be extended, then let him establish the ties of kinship”
[Al-Bukari, # 5985]

Anas Ibn Malik reported that the Prophet :saws: said:
“Whoever wishes to have his Rizq increased, and his life-span be extended, then let him establish the ties of kinship”
[Al-Bukari, # 5986]

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet :saws: said:
“Learn enough of your lineage, so that you can establish the ties of kinship, for establish the ties of kinship increases the love amongst families and multiplies wealthand extends age”
[Shaykh Al-Albani in Sahih Sunan Al-Tirmidhi (2/190)]

8. Spending in the Way of Allah

Say: "Truly, my Lord enlarges the provision for whom He wills of His slaves, and (also) restricts (it) for him, and whatsoever you spend of anything (in Allâh's Cause), He will replace it. And He is the Best of providers."

[Surah Saba, Verse 39]

Abu Hurayrah said that the Prophet :saws: said:
“ Allah has said: ‘O Son of Adam! Spend I will spend on you!”
[Sahih Muslim (2/690)]

The Prophet :saws: said:
“There is not a single day in which a servant wakes that two angels come down (from the Heavens). One of them says, O’ Allah! Give to the one that spends a substitute (for what he has spent). And the other one says, ‘O Allah! Give to the one that withholdsm(his money) destruction!”
[Al-Bukhari #1442]

The Prophet :saws: said,

“While a person was in an open area of land, he heard voice in a cloud above him say. “water the garden of so-and-so!” So the cloud immediately departed, and started pouring its rain out on a rocky plain. A large crevice in the rocks collected all of this water. So the man followed the water (in its course), and he found a man standing in his garden, using an instrument to direct this water in different directions *(to irrigate his garden). He said to him, ‘O servant of Allah! What is your name?’ The man said ‘So-an-so,’ the same name that he had heard in the clouds! Then the man asked him, ‘O servant of Allah! Why are you asking me my name?’ So he responded. ‘I heard a voice in the clouds- the same clouds that this water came fromo- saying, “water the garden of so-and-so” with your name. What do you interpret this as (i.e. why do you think this happened )?’ So he said, ‘If you say this (i.e. if what you say occurred), then (the reason for this is that) I see what (crops) come out of it (this graden), and I give one third in charity, and I eat wth my family one third of it, and I return one third of it (to cultivate more crops)”” and in another narration, it is reported that he said, …and I give one third of it to the poor, and the beggars, and the wayfarers.’

[Muslim (4/2288)]

9. Hijrah, Emigrating for the sake of Allah

He who emigrates (from his home) in the Cause of Allâh, will find on earth many dwelling places and plenty to live by. And whosoever leaves his home as an emigrant unto Allâh and His Messenger, and death overtakes him, his reward is then surely incumbent upon Allâh. And Allâh is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Surah Al-Nisa, Verse 100]

10. Marriage :)

And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Sâlihûn (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid-servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allâh will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allâh is All-Sufficent for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing (about the state of the people).
[Surah Al-Nur, Verse 32]

11.Supporting students of Islamic knowledge

Anas Ibn Malik said,
“There were two brothers (that lived) at the time of the Prophet :saws:. One of them would come to Prophet :saws:, wheras the other one would seek his sustenance (by working). So the the one who used to seek his sustenance complained to the Prophet :saws: about his brother. The Prophet :saws:replied,
‘It is possible that you are provided your rizq because of him’”

[Shaykh Al-Albani agreed it to be authentic, Saheeh Sunan Al-Tirmidhi(2/274)]

12. Showing kindness to the Poor

The Prophet :saws: said,
“The only reason that you are aided in vicory (against your enemies) and provided with sustainance due to your weak?”
[Al-Bukahri (14/179)]

13. Being honest in ones dealings

The Prophet :saws: said:
"The two parties of a transaction have the right (to annul the contract) as long as they donot seperate (from each othe). So, if they were truthful (to one another), and honest in exaplaining (the defects of an item), then they will be blessed in their transaction. But, if they lied, and hid (the defects of an item) then the blessings of their transaction are destroyed"

[Muslim, # 3836]

14.Making the Hereafter One’s main Concern

Once Zayd Bin Thabit wa with Marwan, the leader of the City, when he went to visit 'Abd Al-Rahman Ibn 'Uthman Bin 'Affan, Abd Al-Rahman said, "Nothing caused him to come here, at thishour excecpt a question that he wants to ask." So he asked him (what the matter was). He replied, "He (meaning Marwan) asked us about matters that we heard the Prophet :saws: say". I heard the Prophet :saws: say
"Whoever puts this world as his only (and promary) goal, them Allah will divide his affairs fo rhim, and He will place poveryy before his eyes, and nothing will come to him of this world except that which was already written (i.e. pre-destined) for him. But whoever made the Hereafter his goal, the Allah will gather his affairs for him, and he will place richness in his heart, and the world will come to him conquered and submissive"
[Al-Albani Silsila As-Saheehah, #950 ]

15. Striving to achieve the goal (for sustainence)

He knows that there will be some among you sick, others travelling through the land, seeking of Allâh's Bounty; yet others fighting in Allâh's Cause. So recite as much of the Qur'ân as may be easy (for you), and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) and give Zakât, and lend to Allâh a goodly loan, And whatever good you send before you for yourselves, (i.e. Nawâfil non-obligatory acts of worship: prayers, charity, fasting, Hajj and 'Umrah), you will certainly find it with Allâh, better and greater in reward. And seek Forgiveness of Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most-Merciful

[Surah Al-Muzammil, Verse 20]

And We have appointed the night and the day as two Ayât (signs etc.). Then, We have obliterated the sign of the night (with darkness) while We have made the sign of the day illuminating, that you may seek bounty from your Lord, and that you may know the number of the years and the reckoning. And We have explained everything (in detail) with full explanation.
[Surah Al-Isra, Verse 20]

Taken from Yasir Qadhi's book "15 Ways to increase your earnings from Quran and Sunnah"

LeBlanc

Thank you Brother AbuBaseer,

That sums it all. 15 points to have in your belt before a resume update, training, etc...

ABU-SHAIMA

الحمد لله رب العالمين

:salam2:
الحمد لله رب العالمين
Alhmdu Lellah Rubbo Elalameen

Ma sha ALLAH tabark ALRAHMAN
We hope we believe-in and use these info,

Wa :salam2:

Muhammed303

Masha'allah, Jazak'Allah Khayr brother.

Insha'allah Allah will guide us to truth and keep us away from the torment of the fire. Ameen.