660 Chinese workers embrace Islam in KSA

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Updated at: 1909 PST, Thursday, September 10, 2009
MAKKAH: Six hundred and sixty Chinese nationals working on the Haramain train construction project have embraced Islam in a ceremony in Makkah.

Abdul Aziz Al-Khudhairi, Makkah Governorate Undersecretary, who witnessed the declaration of the shahada described the event as a “direct response to critics of the government for contracting Chinese company.”

“We received hundreds of letters opposing the signing of a contract with the Chinese company and demanding that Muslims be contracted,” Al-Khudhairi said. “Six hundred and sixty of them have now embraced Islam.

Now those who were calling for them to be dismissed are happy at their embracing Islam.

The numbers will also go up, as this is only the beginning, and represents around ten percent of the 5,000 working on the Haramain train.”

Al-Khudhairi demanded that “our conduct reflect the teachings of our religion and our words should match our deeds to have an effect on people”. “We must also respect human rights,” he added.

Meanwhile, as many as 2,722 people have embraced Islam at the Cooperative Office for Call, Guidance and Awareness of Communities in Al-Taif Governorate.

The Office’s Director General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Ibrahim Al-Sawat pointed out that the office has also distributed during that period 1,247,694 copies of the Holy Qur’an, religious books and pamphlets as well as 225, 901 religious cassettes.

http://geo.tv/9-10-2009/48999.htm

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Ma sha Allah

Labba galbik ya KSA :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

how much I love my country :SMILY252:

The govenment does its best to spread Islam

May Allah bless it .

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
subhanAllah it is wonderful,
does any brother or sis now wat is the Haramain train project? is this the train that will go from makkah to medina?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Ma sha Allah

Labba galbik ya KSA :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

how much I love my country :SMILY252:

The govenment does its best to spread Islam

May Allah bless it .

:salam2:
Sister you don't have much choice... You have to love KSA because you are a KSA_lover. :lol:

Actually we all love the land of our beloved Prophet Mohammad :saw:

And I have one more news.... I am coming to KSA this year ........
For Hajj !!!!! InshaAllah !

I am soooooo excited!
:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

I am soooooo excited!

Salam alai kum

Mashallah brother, you're surely blessed to be going for Hajj this year Inshallah. Please make dua for me while you're there so I can one day take my mother to Haj inshallah.

Peace2u

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Sister you don't have much choice... You have to love KSA because you are a KSA_lover. :lol:

I am soooooo excited!

Ma sha Allah :)

I'll perform Hajj this year too in sha Allah

three years we were planning and making our reservations but in the last moments we canceled it :(

I hope I can do it this year in sha Allah .

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I am soooooo excited!

Ma sha Allah :)

I'll perform Hajj this year too in sha Allah

three years we were planning and making our reservations but in the last moments we canceled it :(

I hope I can do it this year in sha Allah . [/COLOR]

Masha'Allah.. what a great blessing from Allah subhaana wa tallah that sister KSA and brother Munawar are Insha'Allah tallah going for hajj.

Sister KSA and Brother Munawar, Please remember to make dua for all your brothers and sisters on TTI and all of our brothers and sisters who are facing difficult times and are under oppression.

May Allah swt bless us all with the beautiful spiritual journey of Hajj soon. Ameen

q8penpals

Updated at: 1909 PST, Thursday, September 10, 2009

“We received hundreds of letters opposing the signing of a contract with the Chinese company and demanding that Muslims be contracted,” Al-Khudhairi said. “Six hundred and sixty of them have now embraced Islam.

Now those who were calling for them to be dismissed are happy at their embracing Islam.

http://geo.tv/9-10-2009/48999.htm

Salam

I just hope that they TRULY became Muslims, and did not convert just to keep a job.

May God Guide them..

Lookingforlight

Slave of Allah

I am soooooo excited!

:mashallah:

It is truly wonderful news. I went for Umrah this July and it was a truly brilliant experience- when leaving Medina it felt I was going away from home, not going to home.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

Mashallah brother Munawar and sis KSA_lover please make loads and loads of dua for all of us that we too go for hajj one day Inshallah :)

daywalker

I hope they didn't convert as a mean to work in Makkah al-Mukarramah just to do their job and after it that they go home and return to their previous religion. If the intention is pure, then all praise belongs to Allah Most High what a good news.

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
I wish i could also visit Mekkah and Madina. Those are the holy cities right? I dont know about hajj and ummrah though :( can anyone tell me?