Was this tutorial useful?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah

Today I developed a video tutorial for TTI users. This tutorial shows step wise instruction on how to add an image or photo or file on TTI. Following cases were considered
1) Photo or picture or file is located on your computer
2) Photo or picture or file is located on a website

After watching the tutorial, please provide your feedback.

NOTE: With the help of a software, I have modified the audio. The audio that you will hear is not 100% original. Yes it is my voice but I have changed it so that other don't get to hear my original voice.

[YT]zqgbnO2wu48[/YT]

QUESTON:

What other tutorials would you like to see?

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Salaam Alaykum,

Very nice and helpful. I used to struggle with this myself.
Insha Allah this will be beneficial to new members or members who are not very computer savvy like me =)

MuslimShadow

2193693-2-thank-you-elegant-flowers.jpg

It was really nice.explained very well.:)

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum

yes i was wondering why not here while i joined, but i felt the admin knows what is best.
on other web i am; there are similar and easy to use.
If this will be here i think it will as "changes brings happiness"

helpinghumanity

Salaam Alaykum,

Very nice and helpful. I used to struggle with this myself.
Insha Allah this will be beneficial to new members or members who are not very computer savvy like me =)

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

I am glad to read your comment.

In order to become computer savy, you need the following
1) Computer
2) Ambition to learn
3) Willing to mess up your computer. However the reverse of it is also possible. So at the end you don't lose any thing..

If you fulfill the above criterion (lol), you can join the highway which leads towards becoming a GEEK....you don't need an instructor..

MuslimShadow said:
It was really nice.explained very well.
20-youreweclome.gif

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah,

If we have any idea that we think will benefit the whole community, whether it be a virtual or real-life community, then we should share it with the concerned authorities. Remaining silent and thinking that the concerned authorities will implement the idea by itself is not an acceptable attitude.

Once the idea is shared with the concerned authorities, then I think our job is done. It is up to them, to decide the future of it.

At the same time, we should know that they (in this case the admins of TTI) are also our fellow humans. They have to take care of their families, social life with friends, religious duties, job, academic learning etc. They are doing this on a part time basis and perform this job voluntarily.

Therefore we should have the patience to see the expected results. If we can help them in any thing, we should step forward and inform them of our expertise.

When it comes to management, we all should collaborate with each to achieve our common goal...

At last, its easy to criticize but difficult to perform if the roles are switched.....:)

NOTE: It was just a small reminder for everyone...hopefully nothing is taken personal..

asalaam aleykum

yes i was wondering why not here while i joined, but i felt the admin knows what is best.
on other web i am; there are similar and easy to use.
If this will be here i think it will as "changes brings happiness"

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Hey....good job...

You know I learn a lot from you kids. It keeps me somewhat up to par.

Now..let me ask you a dumb question...are tablets/notebooks worth the investment or do cells work as well?

Mohammed Junedi

Asalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Zahid Khan,

I am uploading first picture in TTI after watching your video.

Thank You!

May Allah bless you and yours always.
:)

381041_3002877471878_1260579544_4943432_1497089333_n.jpg

iStock_thank_you_flower_resized.jpg

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Nice video, though I used a bit of a different method, JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

Please don't mind me saying but from how you speak it seems like you are Pushto speaking?

helpinghumanity

Assalaam walaikum,

Hey....good job...

You know I learn a lot from you kids. It keeps me somewhat up to par.

Learning is bi-directional. We learn from you and in return you learn from us. What we learn from you is of greater importance because you have experience and had tackled problems that we yet have to face. You provide us with real-life solutions.

We are aware that we can not compensate for your teachings but we try our best to put some thing in the plate ..lol

Now..let me ask you a dumb question...are tablets/notebooks worth the investment or do cells work as well?

It all depends upon your needs....

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I am glad to read your comments..In return, please make duaa for me...I need duaas at all times but most importantly during this period of time..:)

Asalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Zahid Khan,

I am uploading first picture in TTI after watching your video.

Thank You!

May Allah bless you and yours always.
:)

381041_3002877471878_1260579544_4943432_1497089333_n.jpg

iStock_thank_you_flower_resized.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

:ma:

~May Allah swt reward you for your good intention
brother.~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam:)

helpinghumanity

Jazakmullah khairun for your suggestions.

Inshallah I will put the following video tutorials in my "to do list - urgent".

1) Multi Quote
2) Add youtube or google videos

But please do not expect it right away as I have some travelling planned for this month.

salam brother i wanna know how to multi quote and write between quotes :p

MuslimShadow said:
Assalamu alaikum brother.

I also wanna know how to multi quote & post a video..Please do tell us.

jazakallah.

helpinghumanity

Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,
Please don't mind me saying but from how you speak it seems like you are Pushto speaking?

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullai wa barakatuhu

Did I interchanged the gender i.e masculine to feminine and vice versa..lol ...j/k?

Yes you are right sister....did you figured that after watching the whole video..Doesn't my last name (mentioned in the beginning of the videos) gives it right away..haha

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

Jazak Allahu khayr bro, although I know how to make the images, I watched through it all the way, this was cool.

You are right, we really find it difficult to get everything done. The website is quite large and does have a lot of traffic, we can do a lot to improve the site inshaAllah and help a lot more people.

I would appreciate if this thread is read and anyone who can assist us do so:

TurnToIslam needs help