A pray for this poor slave....

yasak80

Salamun aleikum sisters and brothers
May Allah (swt) makes your health and iman best inshallah.my prays are for you..

I found myself like going to fall in love. I dont know how..
He has no info about it, off course. Is this feeling coming from shyatan or will it be the true love which will carry me to a good marriage?
I dont know the answer and this question is making my mind very busy during the day..

whenever I need a pray then I write on TTI , Allah (swt) has given whatever I need. Maybe I am not a good slave for Allah ..

So, while you are praying, can you pray for me to make a good marriage for my world and hereafter and deen.
If this person is good for me I want to mary him. BUt if not ( Allahu teala knows the best ) I dont want to think a man which ı am not going to mary.,
I need a pray
May Allah give you whatever you want from deep inside your heart...
:tti_sister:

And juma mobarek..

--

Ahsen

Walekumassalam

I had such a thing beafore.What worked for me is that i prayed to ALLAH to guide me to the true path and he did.Just pray ALLAH to guide you and never lose your true path.

yasak80

jazakallahu khyran brother,

yes feelings come and go but Allah (swt) is always with us.
I just want to be happy with a halal way….

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
sister Listen to the lecture "forbidden Love" by kamal el mekki, just to have a clear idea and to know where you stand. (available at alghurabaa.org... if not then kalamullah.org)

assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullah

yasak80

I will inshallah, pls pray for me to make a good marriage.

salam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

if you feel that he could be your *mr right*, pray salah istikharah and ask your family to meet his family so that both of you can know about each other.

there is no need to waste your time and energy in thinking. if he is not the one, get along with your life.

may Allah bless you with a righteous wonderful husband sister. :)

yasak80

I am going to pray for your blessed marriage inshaallah.

infact I have no courage to pray istikhare what if he is not good for me.
I know it is nonsense !!!! but you know I am on the way of being deaf and dumb.

wasting time is very bad. inshaallah ı dont waste my time..:shymuslima1:

JenGiove

:salam2: Little Sister,

Every woman fears the same fear..."what if he's not the one". Welcome to womanhood! lol! Its not a matter of wasting time....its a matter of trying. if you do not attempt to see if he is the one, then you may have wasted a gift from Allah. Swallow your fear and meet the family.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
I am going to pray for your blessed marriage inshaallah.

infact I have no courage to pray istikhare what if he is not good for me.
I know it is nonsense !!!! but you know I am on the way of being deaf and dumb.

wasting time is very bad. inshaallah ı dont waste my time..:shymuslima1:

assalaamu alaykkum my sister in islaam..

Allah knows best whether he is good for you or not.

However the part is highlighted is definitely a whisper from shytan... Imagine a person who is far astray from the straight path asking you not to on a certain way because it could be bad for you... will you take his advice???

Istikarah is asking guidance from Allah subhana wa ta 'ala.. and who can guide you more than Allah?? (sister i have been in such situation before. believe it or not. this is the same whisper that echoed all the time. ward off. shaytan's plot is clearly weak)

brother Ahmed's advice are golden. he adviced you that which i took more than a year to figure out by myself. Jazak Allahu khyir brother..

do not waste your time. pray istikarah.. if Allah so wills, then ask that brother to come to your parents to talk about it.. May Allah easen it up for you.

(*smiles* another lecture.. Divine GPS from AbdulBary Yahya... its about istikarah salaah)

yasak80

jazakallahu khyran brothers and sisters,

I will pray istikhara inshaallah. Thanks for yr helps..
the one who asks to Allah (swt) never loses out.

Thanks for your encouragements too.

salam