a sister from australia

humble hijabi

assalamualaikum
i am new here and feeling a bit nervous because its my first thread.
anyways i am from afghanistan and born muslima.
and i have a 2 years old son
inshallah being with you people, it will increase my level of imaan and make me strong.
May Allah shower his mercy on us all. ameeeeen

esperanza

revert of many years
assalamualaikum
inshallah being with you people, it will increase my level of imaan and make me strong.

walaikumisalam welcome dear sister.....
welcme to this site
dont be nervous were all here to spupport you

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah !

I'm sure most are nervous when they're in a new environment, so just relax sister!
I joined this site in hopes of increasing my eemaan, too and although there have been bumpy roads along the way, I can safely say Alhamdulillaah now!:]

Maashaa'Allaah! I pray that Allaah tabaaraka wa ta`aalaa makes a pious son out of him!

Oh...and welcome to the Forum!=)

Tomtom

Banned
Well I was born in India, brought up in the UK and now living in Sharjah.

And I thank Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala that He has blessed me with seeing a lot of this world, and what a beautiful world it is Alhamdulilah.

esperanza

revert of many years

And I thank Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala that He has blessed me with seeing a lot of this world, and what a beautiful world it is Alhamdulilah.

YES SO TRUE FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL THROUGHT THIS WORLD,, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL WORLD HAMDILLAH

rahman2040

Alhamdulilla me too from India brother from Bangalore:SMILY252:
your fb id brother if you dont mind.

may Allah bless us.

Hatty

welcome to the site sister. and inshallah we all well benefit from it...may Allah help you...Ameen

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
assalamualaikum i am new here and feeling a bit nervous because its my first thread. anyways i am from afghanistan and born muslima. and i have a 2 years old son inshallah being with you people, it will increase my level of imaan and make me strong. May Allah shower his mercy on us all. ameeeeen

:salam2:
:SMILY206: sis no need to nervous v r all here ur brothers and sisters :ma: and i'm very glad to hear that u r from afghanistan coz im frm afghanistan 2oo :hijabi: atleast someone is here afghani :blackhijab: :inshallah: u will learn here more about islam and it will increase ur imaan inshallah:tti_sister:

:hijabi: love u sis :SMILY252:

humble hijabi

:SMILY206: sis no need to nervous v r all here ur brothers and sisters :ma: and i'm very glad to hear that u r from afghanistan coz im frm afghanistan 2oo :hijabi: atleast someone is here afghani :blackhijab: :inshallah: u will learn here more about islam and it will increase ur imaan inshallah:tti_sister:

:hijabi: love u sis :SMILY252:

so here is my afghani muslim sister.
jazakallah sister:blackhijab:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

assalamualaikum
~~~
:wasalam:

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI,sister.
So happy and glad to have you here with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,guide and protect~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)