a TEEN in dire need of sis n bros as a guide..

:blackhijab:
salam..
praises be to ALLAH our ONE AND ONLY CREATOR..:ma:
i am a 17 year old muslimah..
i'm going through the stage of life where we usually rebel and hate listening to anybody but ourselves..
thank you Allah for putting me in a surrounding where i'm not too prone to social mingling..
i'm afraid, honestly if one day i become a teen who dosen't take care of her islamic faith..
i'm afraid if one day my aurat is displayeded for all to see, with me being not a bit ashamed..
i'm afraid if one day i hold hands with a non-mahram and continue doing so without fearing ALLAH'S hellfire..
sisters and brothers, i'm too afraid..
am i wrong to be?
the world we live in today is disastrous..
our ummah is dieing a slow death..
how RASULULLAH saw will weep if he sees us today..
i need help, to strengthen my faith..
please help me..
i do not want to be a victim of ALLAH'S mighty punishments..
syukran...

palestine

Servant of Allah
Wow! mashaAllah welcome to the family sister. I'm also 17 and a muslimah. i'll send you a pm inshAllah, we can talk online. salam.

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sister Aina,

Welcome to TTI Sister! No, you are not wrong to be afraid and masyaAllah it is good that you feel that way! We can see so many haraam things that people do and for me, I fear for myself too that I might follow their footsteps. Be in the company of righteous people and insyaAllah we would not be tempted to do anything haraam.

I hope you will learn a lot from this website because I certainly did and in fact, in the process of trying to become a better muslim myself. I hope you will too!

Wasalaam

shichemlydia

salam alikoum sister,
may allah swt help you, ameen. allah swt in one of his holy speeches says, allah swt do not gather two fears on someone's heart, who fears me in this life will be in peace in the next life, and who does not fear allah swt in this life will be in worry in the next life. so to fear allah in this life is a sign of care and love of your religion.
but tell us please what kind of help you want, perhaps, we can help you.
wa salam alikoum

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear sister
Please listen to this hadith:
There are seven whom Allaah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic; a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allaah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allaah', a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allaah in private and so his eyes shed tears.' Narrated by Abu Hurairah & collected in Saheeh al-Bukhari (english trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Saheeh Muslim (english trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248

You can be :a youth who grew up in the worship of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic;

Believe me sister faith and Taqwa has a very sweet test in heart never give up this test for some little shatanic ending joy. Remember Janna is eternal while our life is coming to an end.

moortooza

encouragement

::salam:may allaah helps you and strenghens your belief.its really a proude and happiness to hear daughers and sisters as you. don't forget you are the university of the new coming ummaa. our deen needs you.may allaah heps you .Ameen

salahdin

MASHALLAH SISTER HOLD ON TO THAT THOUGHT ITS CALLED TAQWA AND YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK . AND THE BEST OF ALLAH SERVANTS ARE THOSE WHO FEAR ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) .

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear young sister, it is good to keep ourselves in check, be aware of the consequences of following our earthly whims and desires, etc., etc. Fear Allah and most of all, love Allah and do everything you can to be a wonderful young servant to our Almighty Creator. be steadfast in your prayer and make lost of duaa and everything will be fine, Insha Allah :) :wasalam:

Muhammad Saleh

Asslam alaikum,
Sister besides having sisters and brothers for guidance you should also use the most precious source the glorious Quran for your guidance. This would help you do away with all your sorrows and make all these worldly pleasures insignificant to you.

[15:2]Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to Allah's will) in Islam.

[15:3]Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them).

Wassalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
welcome to this family :) its a great family im pretty sure u have made alot of friends if you ever need another friend to talk to u you can always pm me
aslam o alikum