a text i received

sal12

Assalamu alykum,
There was a text going around yesterday that one of the signs of Qiyamah is that 2 moons will be sighted in the sky and apparently it has been announced on the BBC news that there will be two moons sighted in the sky on 28th of august. Is this true???

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Assalamu alykum,
There was a text going around yesterday that one of the signs of Qiyamah is that 2 moons will be sighted in the sky and apparently it has been announced on the BBC news that there will be two moons sighted in the sky on 28th of august. Is this true???

:confused::confused::confused:

i have nooo clue!
could u explained it more?

sal12

I had never heard of this sign either so I decided to look it up on TTI and found a thread called 50 signs of the day of judgement and the 1st sign mentioned was " the splitting of the moon." So this is why I decided to enquire about it. I'm still none the wiser!

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
:salam2: the splitting of the moon has already been happened, this happened during the Prophet (SAW) actually he was the one who split it to show the kafirs that he is sent by Allah (SWT)

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate

The Hour has approached, and the moon split. But whenever they see a sign, they turn away and say, ‘This is evident magic.’ (54:1-2)

The miracle of the splitting of the moon was demonstrated before a certain gathering who persisted in denial of Muhammad’s Prophethood. As was related by ‘Adbullah ibn Mas‘ud, while they were in Mina’ one night, the Prophet split the moon into two by a gesture of his index finger. The halves of the moon appeared one behind the mountain and the other in front of it. Then, the Prophet turned to us and said: ‘Be witnesses!’1

:wasalam:

sal12

Jazakallahu khayr for your replies. My friends and I did research online and found nothing about it on the bbc website and found an islamic forum that stated that this text gets sent every year via email and text and that it is a hoax and complete fabrication. We have text those people back to let them know so that they can pass the message on to all those that they have sent the text to!

Ma'asalama

massi

the sun will rise in the west, thats the hadith ! 2 moons, i doubt anyone has ever heard of it

:salam2:
yes i read it by arabic language but it's just false rumor :astag::astag::astag:
no one know when the sun will rise from the west
Allaah know the best

Sarizah Salleh

Qiyamah

:salam2: my brothers and sisters,

I believe there is nothing for us to fear for in Qiyamah as mentioned in Surah Ar-Rahman(verse 26 & 27)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful.

26) All that is on earth will perish
27) But will abide(forever) the Face of your Lord, - full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.

Though there are many times in Qur'an mentioned about the

So, always prepare ourselves to be a better muslim every single day that Allah has blessed us with as we will never know when,where and how death will become to us.

May all of us will be under the Grace of Allah.

:tti_sister:

nori suja'i

wa'alaikoom salam,
there are no 2 moon during Qiamah but Allah says
"And The Sun And Moon Are Joined Together"

Surah:Qiyamah - Ayat 9.