about my last thread

*Jasmine*

:salam2:

i do apologize if i ever hrted anyone with my thread . and i do believe that tha man has the right over his wife

the Almighty says "[34] Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great.

when there is undertsanding and respect between them both how could a wife disobey her husband and i would leave the whole world for my husband .
because this pleases Allah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

i do apologize if i ever hrted anyone with my thread . and i do believe that tha man has the right over his wife

the Almighty says "[34] Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allâh has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allâh and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allâh orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great.

when there is undertsanding and respect between them both how could a wife disobey her husband and i would leave the whole world for my husband .
because this pleases Allah

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah no sister. I am sure I am not offended or hurt by your thread. I said my view and others said theirs. What we know is, Wife should obey Husband as you said. Not because I am a man. Even if I am a woman, I would have no choice other than obeying Allah and His messenger.

No worries sister. We are the people who make mistakes often. Ask forgiveness from Allah always.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

fada_all

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah no sister. I am sure I am not offended or hurt by your thread. I said my view and others said theirs. What we know is, Wife should obey Husband as you said. Not because I am a man. Even if I am a woman, I would have no choice other than obeying Allah and His messenger.

No worries sister. We are the people who make mistakes often. Ask forgiveness from Allah always.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

salam, alikom

i totaly agree with brother Ibn Adam ? as all of us express his point of view to this topic frankly and according to his konwledge , attitudes and believes,and i ahve already told in that topic and i repeat it right now , its all up to mentalities and nothing else... so sister jasmine you don't need to apology as you did nothing be sure ,, my allah guide us all to the right path ameen..

salam alikom

*Jasmine*

salaam alykom

jazakumAllahukyr . again i really didnt mean to talk about the sister i was trying to know what is best for us "women" .and inshAllah i learned that i shouldnt spend so much time here even if my husband isnt here .