Adjust...

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

38313_114914325223795_100001156851246_93427_3251049_n.jpg

Looking for the Perfect Woman

One afternoon, a Muslim young man and his friend were sitting in a cafe, drinking tea and talking about life and love. His friend asked: “How come you never married?”

“Well,” said the young man, “to tell you the truth, I spent my youth looking for the perfect woman. In Cairo I met a beautiful and intelligent woman, but she was unkind. Then in Baghdad, I met a woman who was a wonderful and generous soul, but we had no common interests. One woman after another would seem just right, but there would always be something missing. Then, one day, I met her. Beautiful, intelligent, generous and kind. We had very much in common. In fact, she was perfect!”

“What happened?” his friend, “Why didn't you marry her?”

He sipped his tea reflectively. “Well,” he replied, “it's really the sad story of my life….

It seemed she was looking for the perfect man…

30_21.png

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
(surat Ar-Rum : verse 21)

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam: bhai,

mashallah bhai...well said. adjustment is very much needed in life.

to look for mr perfect or miss perfect is many times a reason (not always :wink:) to remain unmarried.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

NICE THOUGHT...

THIS IS APPLICABLE TO ALL THE MODES OF RELATIONSHIP

True love never means to love a perfect person imperfectly...
but it does mean to love an imperfect person perfectly...

BUT NONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD... SO WE HAVE TO ADJUST..

IF....
A perfect person can love an imperfect person perfectly AND
An imperfect person can accept the love of a perfect person perfectly... nothing is impossible...:)

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing

FEE AMANILAH:hearts:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

:):):)

READ IT AGAIN, INSHA ALLAH YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND...

Any thing becomes possible when you think that nothing is impossible
but every thing become impossible when you think any thing is impossible :)

FEE AANILLAH:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

IF....
A perfect person can love an imperfect person perfectly AND
An imperfect person can accept the love of a perfect person perfectly... nothing is impossible...:)

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing

FEE AMANILAH:hearts:

CONFUSEEEEEEDD!!!!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
salaam,
hehehe, she is looking for Mr.Right? subhana'Allaah, the world goes in circles, :confused:

Sister... don't get confused...:) JUST READ IT SLOWLY THEN YOU MAY UNDERSTAND..LOL

By the way I am not looking for Mr.Right but MR.RIGHTEOUS :hearts: LOL

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

ansari

STRANGER...
Salaam,

I believe the Prophet said something about that to us.

here are some hadiths.

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who believes in Allah and the Hereafter, if he witnesses any matter he should talk in good terms about it or keep quiet. Act kindly towards woman, for woman is created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it, you will break it, and if you leave it, its crookedness will remain there. So act kindly towards women.
[Muslim :: Book 8 : Hadith 3468 ]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Prophet Muhammad :saw:said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."
[Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 55 :: Hadith 548 ]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Prophet Muhammad :saw: said, "The woman is like a rib; if you try to straighten her, she will break. So if you want to get benefit from her, do so while she still has some crookedness."
[Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 62 :: Hadith 113]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Sister... don't get confused...:) JUST READ IT SLOWLY THEN YOU MAY UNDERSTAND..LOL

By the way I am not looking for Mr.Right but MR.RIGHTEOUS :hearts: LOL

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

dear sister, Iam still confused...you used perfect way too many times in one sentence :confused:
and about me saying "she is looking for Mr.Right"....I meant the girl on the post. Even though she was perfect for him, to her he was not perfect AKA Mr.Right :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

:lol: yaar tu meri post facebook se uth kar yahan dalta rahta hai :lol: bara chalo insaan hai :lol: hehe :D

MashALlah nice post, JazakALlah khair for sharing :)

khangul

your sister

ek latifa yaad aaya ,,
meray husband meray saath lar (fight) rahay thay .kay 20 saal mein teri shaadi hui tabbi tho aqal naam ki koi cheez nahi thi .

our jawaab thaa mein tho uss waqt bees saal ki thi aap tho ab 45 kay hokay bhi aqal kay kareeb nahi jaatay.(it was not a serious fight )

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Masha Allah this is very imporatnt too human bieng for all types of relation ships..... (Family, Brother, Sister, Husband, Wife)

Jazakallah Khairtah for the nice post

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
This is a funny thread.

I thought this was hilarious. Brother Shaheer, you should first remember to post stuff here first and then facebook.

JazakAllah khair for the sugguestion :) u r right

:lol: im just wondering how many of my post he posted here hehe :D oh well , I still get ajar InshAllah taala :D

MalikBrother

Thank for sharing, my friend. You have shared very valuable important lesson here. Adjustment in the marriage is the must, and for the marriage to survive, the rights of Husband and Wife are given thank to Allah, and to respect husband and wife being offered, must be honored. That is what allows the marriage to function properly. Most importantly, trust is very important, and even in the times like this. May Allah bless married people to have their stabilize marriage and for those, who are about to get married in the future, to have their stabilize marriage as well, Ameen!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

ek latifa yaad aaya ,,
meray husband meray saath lar (fight) rahay thay .kay 20 saal mein teri shaadi hui tabbi tho aqal naam ki koi cheez nahi thi .

our jawaab thaa mein tho uss waqt bees saal ki thi aap tho ab 45 kay hokay bhi aqal kay kareeb nahi jaatay.(it was not a serious fight )
sister.That sounds like my uncle and aunty.they are fighting full time^_^(not serious).Word fights you know.