Advice on Book!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum, as many of the members here know, i was talking about publishing a book and so on. Well i'm done with the book or booklet, so now i'm looking for publishers. i already found an editor whom i trust. but i just need a publisher and i don't know anything about publishing. any ideas? who is the best publisher? does it cost money, if so how much? etc. please ANY advice is needed. thank you!
Asalamu Alaikum.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Wa-alaykuma salaam ukhti
How are you doing ukthi? I haven't been online for a long time. Hope you are in the best of health and Imaan.:)
Masha Allaah! You are just in time for a great opprotunity. I'm glad to know that you wrote a book. I have been writing one as well. Yes, publishing costs money however, your book will be published for free if you win the Amazon breakthrough novel award. You'll have to submit your copy by Feb 7, 10. I don't know if you want Muslims to publsih your book or not. But whatever it is i'll send you a link so give me your e-mail. You can send it to me as a pm.

wasalam:hijabi:

rightpath_357

I'm sorry sis- I don't know much. :D
But it DOES cost money, though I think you get a part of the money if it sells.
Maybe you could get your editor to name a few publishers- bt sis- I think it's best to get a Muslim publisher- if the topic is about anything religious. :)

All the best sis!!!!!
Insha'Allah it'll be n the front display case of a book store soon!!!!!:hearts:

Salam!!!!!!!:D