Agree with Koran all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegangoth

Banned
So as a Muslim you belive that the Koran is 100% from Allah and you follow it to the letter. But do you have to agree with it 100%? Or can you disagree with teaching but still follow it regardless because that's what you do as a Muslim?

I really hope I haven't offended ( I don't think I have) it's just a question that popped into my head last night.

a_stranger

Dear Vega : We muslems are sure that Quran (Koran) is 100% what was revealed from Allah swt to prophet Mohammad :saw2: .....but when one have some doubts it is due lack of knoweldge why certain verses were revealed , what was the wisdom of it ....people need to study Quran , the life of the prophet :saw2:, what is the reason that Allah swt revealed certain verses ? ...Then one will have more understanding and certaininty in heart.

Asbāb al-nuzūl اسباب النزول, an Arabic term meaning "occasions/circumstances of revelation", is a secondary genre of Qur'ānic exegesis (tafsir) directed at establishing the context in which specific verses of the Qur'ān were revealed.

This book Quran was revealed as mercy, guidaince, light to hearts , it can cure hearts from all it`s diseases.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
hmmmm

Since the Quran is the literal words of Allah (swt) to disagree with it, is to disagree with Allah (swt). If someone disagrees with the Quran or says something is not true, or just not right, they are calling Allah (swt) stupid or a liar. Or they are calling Muhammed (pbuh) a liar since he delivered the message. I don't think I would want to call either of them liars or wrong. Allah (swt) knows what is best for his creation. Allah (swt) is never wrong about anything, He can never be wrong, so to declare him and his words wrong is treading on thin ice.

vegangoth

Banned
I'm not neccsesserly ( yup spelt that way wrong) saying that someone thinks that Allah is wrong but they just persoanly don't see why he said what he did. Kinda like your dad telling you to go to bed at 9 but you don't want to do that but you do it anway. Because you know deep down that there is a good reason for his decision.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
How can you *believe* 100% in something but then *disagree* with it?!

It seems and sounds very contradictory to me!

Let's turn the question into a statement and see how it sounds:

*Oh yeah..I believe the Qura'an is the word of Allah..I believe that 100%..BUT I disagree with it*

If I hear this statement from *anyone* I will just bluntly ask the person saying that:

*Sooo what's the point of that 100%?*

I'll just think this person is either putting on the fool-persona thinking it's *awesome!*..or he/she is trying to take *me* for a fool because they think it's *funny!*..to speak anything of the sort (quoted in the question) would pretty much literally define *nonsense*

Because you see vegan..where the first exists (i.e. belief) the latter (i.e. disagreement) has no room to fit in...when you believe..you have *agreed* to what is before you..belief ensues *agreement*...because belief and agreement go hand in hand...they complete each other..they're like a clasp which *closes* or *secures* the chain of *submission to The Almighty*

Peace

D.Ahmed

Believer
I'm not neccsesserly ( yup spelt that way wrong) saying that someone thinks that Allah is wrong but they just persoanly don't see why he said what he did. Kinda like your dad telling you to go to bed at 9 but you don't want to do that but you do it anway. Because you know deep down that there is a good reason for his decision.

Exactly, There is always wisdom behind everything that is mentioned in the Qu'ran the only reason why some people may disagree with things mentioned in the quran is as the brother before said due to lack of knowledge and understanding why particular verses were revealed, every individual has a choice whether they follow the qu'ran or not that is up to them but however On the day of reckoning we Muslims believe we will all be accountable for everything including things we may have disagreed about.

Peace

sunshine

Building Bridges
You might need to define the word "disagree" first. And then, you can link that to the action.

Muslim agree 100% of what has in the Quran.

Good Muslim will do all the commandments.
Weak Muslim might not do certain thing. (like your example)

At the end, all of us need to try our best to follow all the commandments. If all of us can follow everything right away after we become Muslims. Then there is no need to learn about Tawbah or repentance, right?

a_stranger

23:71 If the Truth had been in accord with their desires, truly the heavens and the earth, and all beings therein would have been in confusion and corruption! Nay, We have sent them their admonition, but they turn away from their admonition.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

This is the cause of all the sufferings of our humanity , the desires that opposes the Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.