Ahmed

leon

Alaykum-Salam...........im a new member to Islam and seek fellow brothers and sisters to chat to as to broaden my knowlege.........

A Kashmiri

Welcome brother.:shake:

Keep on Chatting with all muslims here and also importantly keep on reading Quran and Seerah of The last and final messenger and Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
MASHALLAH!!!!MASHALLAH!!
welcome brother...........
keezjc.gif

. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:
PPS. my advixe is always read AUTHENTIC books, and go to the local masjid,and ask for a teacher, the immam there:)
you should have a teacher
and if you dont you have turntoislam.com:Dlol
but its still better to have a teacher;)
wasalam alikom..

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum and most welcome brother leon!

Allahu akbar (Allah is the greatest)

I am very happy that you accepted islam as your way of life. Praise be to Allah.

Please stay around and give us your feedback on maaters of your concern.

Wassalamu alaikum

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam bro
n welcome to tti.
i thinck a_brother is much excited that u r here.hehe
look at his post.hehe
FI AMANILLAH

Rawa

salam

Alaykum-Salam...........im a new member to Islam and seek fellow brothers and sisters to chat to as to broaden my knowlege.........

Salam,

Welcome to TTI. Very nice to have you on this site. Feel free to contact us at anytime. You can also contact me via (jurdy*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!).

Keep in touch!
Yours in faith
Rawa

s 091

welcome

:salam2:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
hello and welcome. Can I just say that you have a great name!!!! Same as my sons...:SMILY259:

leon

thanks for the welcome note.............could u perhaps assist with a possible Arabic Audio site as im trying to learn arabic..........Salam