Algerians?

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
:salam2:
Any algerians on this website? i haven't talked to 1 for more than a year...
jazakum allhu kheir
wasslamu alykum

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
alsslamualykum
i'm a sister. yes i was wondering, what are good places to visit in algeria, i'm from the a'seema but i didn't live there, i'm visiting soon, my parents are algerian.
jazak allhu kheir
wasslamu alykum

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
alsslamualykum
i'm a sister. yes i was wondering, what are good places to visit in algeria, i'm from the a'seema but i didn't live there, i'm visiting soon, my parents are algerian,i wanna see the beauty of algeria.
jazak allhu kheir
wasslamu alykum

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
salam

:salam2: sister truefaith!

It depends where the city you are going to stay is ....and if you have chance to move by car or you want to move by plane as well....Algeria is huge!!!!
...My lovely Algeria:ma:

amyaishazouaoui

chaba, aljazair chaba!!!

Theres lots of places to go..... where u going to stay. Im sure Ukt1 and myelf can give you an itinery!!!!

:wasalam:

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
alsslamualykum;
aljazair chaba bizzaf! i'll probably be around mouzaia, blida, wahran, steef and mdiaa (i'm not sure of the spelling), any suggestions?
wasslamualykum

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
salam

:salam2: sister truefaith!

Well, you gonna be in the centre of everything then :blackhijab:
What I can suggest you is to visit the coast of Cherchell,Tenès and don't expect to find "turistic places"....Alhamdulillah those places are left in their natural state....that's why I love the algerian coast!:ma:
Then there's a place that is called "Red point" where the meridian passes...I LOVE IT!...It's in the west, I guess after Tenès.
Then if you want to visit the Eastern coast let me know....I could tell you as well!!:blackhijab: